Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My morning is not complete unless I get to listen to Bob and Tom on the radio. My favorite person on there is Donny Baker...I swear to go he is.
Anyone else out there?

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
no I prefer that people shut the fuck up and play music....I don't find any morning show i've ever heard funny at all. I just don't find childish stupid comedy funny. When I'm up early it's to work and I don't wanna hear some jackass, I wanna hear music. This being one of the main reasons I got satellite and I listen to sirius octane. no comercials and no stupid jackasses...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Kawisixer01 said:
no I prefer that people shut the fuck up and play music....I don't find any morning show i've ever heard funny at all. I just don't find childish stupid comedy funny. When I'm up early it's to work and I don't wanna hear some jackass, I wanna hear music. This being one of the main reasons I got satellite and I listen to sirius octane. no comercials and no stupid jackasses...
+1, :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
456 Posts
Whatever my Ipod happens to choose for me on the ride in. All good blood pumpin toons in my mind, seems to wake me up and gets me to work faster.

:cheers

·
Registered
376 Posts
I hear that...For highschool I used to just wake up and blast music at 7:15am, when no one else was home until I left for school. Seemed to wake me up a lot and get me moving quicker.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
My exhaust note and the gear driven cams. But if I happen to be in my truck, I agree with Kawisixer01. If I want to hear talk, I'll listen to a talk station. It pisses me off dearly when I hear those deejays blab and giggle about stupid shit. I wonder what they have for breakfast sometimes...

Oldies in the morning is my preference however.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Gimme the traffic!!!
Gimme the weather!!!
Shut the hell up and play music dammit!!!

I couldn't give a rats ass about what you did last night, your dinner, your weekend, your friends, whatever the hell else you decide must be spoken of on the radio... play the freakin music dammit!!!

I love my Dell DJ 20... I only listen to it now, and if I forget it, I've got CD's in the car...

·
Registered
165 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
stern sux
lex and terry suck
bob and tom aren't too bad for about 20 mins, but I always run tunes in the am

best part of waking up is Korn in your cd player, gets you to work faster as well

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Stern!

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Don And Mike From Wjfk....................the Don And Mike Show.........

·
Registered
210 Posts
Kawisixer01 said:
That is great. I don't have satellite, but I have plenty of CD's. :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm a SIRIUS guy.

Howard Stern, or Mike-n-Mike on ESPN radio.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts