Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys what is everyone favorite food and what in your opinion is the all american meal?
I like a Cheese burger with chili cheese fries and a malt...

·
Misplaced Texan
340 Posts
Favorite food would definitely have to be Chinese. As for the all american meal...Hamburgers and Hotdogs done on the grill (very important), baked beans, tater salad. It's just one of those meals that screams 4th of July and summertime...

·
Registered
317 Posts
I like mexican food. Not taco bell but some good ol mexican food from mexican town here in the area.

Nokturnil said:
. As for the all american meal...Hamburgers and Hotdogs done on the grill (very important), baked beans, tater salad. It's just one of those meals that screams 4th of July and summertime...
definitly the same we have during get togethers but you have to remember chips and the beer.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I hate to through a wrench into you thread but Because the U.S. has long welcomed immigrants from many different nations and cultures, the cuisine of the U.S. is extremely diverse. An American meal is quite difficult to define.

If i want a good meal I always choose authentic Italian.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Hmmm... let's see....

I love just about every kind of fruit and veggie, chocolate, all kinds of dairy except cheesecake, chicken, chocolate, fish, chocolate, pork, chocolate. I love italian, chocolate, chinese, chocolate, mexican, chocolate, japanese, chocolate, french, chocolate, american, anything you can grill or BBQ.

And of course I love CHOCOLATE. :D

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
let's see.

i love to cook, and i equally love to eat!

my wife and i try not to eat out that often b/c we both enjoy cooking. so, with that said, italian food is our specialty (and heritage). my wife makes the bomb pasta w/ olive oil and garlic. good shit! and i make the good pizza, nothing to weigh it down, just mozzarella, sauce, and fresh basil. yum.

i agree with you about the "idea" of the american meal, gotta go w/ diner food, burger, chili cheese fries, and a malt.

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
I would have to say Italian, and German.

I like American food, but American food just about is nothing but hotdogs, and hamburgers.

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
Eerything, that's why I'm a fat bastard. :bitchslap For dessert I'd have to say cheesecake. :banana

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
corn on the cob hands down the best food ever

american meal im going steak(or even just beef) cause a ok steak here is better than a good stake just about every where else in the world

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
chaos14 said:
corn on the cob hands down the best food ever

especially when said corn on the cob is from the nc state fair!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I love alot of food, nachos, burgers, tuna in any form, pizza, pasta and chinese.

·
Major Random
47 Posts
Favorite food ever would be Cuban food. My mom may be white, but she's learned so much from my Abuela, you'd never know it by her cooking.

Favorite "American Food" is going to have to be a good bacon cheeseburger, crispy steak fries (Hate when they're soggy) and either coleslaw/potato salad/pasta salad. Accompanied with a Coke or a beer, this is easily the 2nd best meal I could ever hope to have.

·
Misplaced Texan
340 Posts
NeekTav said:
definitly the same we have during get togethers but you have to remember chips and the beer.

DOH...My bad...I can't believe I forgot the chips and beer :bitchslap
I should be punished...I think I should be taken out back and be made to drink a beer then spell beer forwards and backwards, then drink another beer. And do this over and over until B-E-E-R becomes so slurred it sounds like one letter...:beer

·
Misplaced Texan
340 Posts
acalliste said:
Hmmm... let's see....

I love just about every kind of fruit and veggie, chocolate, all kinds of dairy except cheesecake, chicken, chocolate, fish, chocolate, pork, chocolate. I love italian, chocolate, chinese, chocolate, mexican, chocolate, japanese, chocolate, french, chocolate, american, anything you can grill or BBQ.

And of course I love CHOCOLATE. :D
Okay, I think i'm seeing a pattern here. I got this sneaky suspicion that you have a love hate relationship with chocolate?:idea

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
American meal to me is a juicy T-Bone grilled up with a cold beer

Other foods, anything seafood. There's dishes out here called "Poke" which is marinated raw fish, squid, mussels etc. Good stuff.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Nokturnil said:
Okay, I think i'm seeing a pattern here. I got this sneaky suspicion that you have a love hate relationship with chocolate?:idea

There is no hate involved. Unless I've run out. I really hate that. :lao

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
Seafood and Italian...........Dessert-Cannoli and Tiramisu:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

·
"Mindbottling isn't it?"
4,573 Posts
Shrimp

1 - 20 of 36 Posts