Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, for all you AA members, this is an advanced apology and I hope this thread does not contribute anyway to a relapse. Anyway, just wondering what everybody's favorite brew is...

Anything from Sam Adams is my liking! :beer

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
^^^^^^^ :eek:nfloor

I like a peach wine cooler :gay

JK...Beer: Bud lite or miller lite.

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
I rarely ever drink, but the little bit I do is usually Tucher

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
bud light, southern comfort and i like Dr McGullians Vanilla Liquor..yum

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Don't drink any more, but when I did, ANYTHING but whisky. When I was a kid I was into Stroh's beer. When I was an adult it was Corona. For hard liquor, it was probably a toss up between vodka and tequila.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
I don't drink anymore... but I love Tank 10, and single malt whiskey. Also, Quervo has a limited run tequila that is aged 10 years in old JD casks, and it has a mild whiskey/oak flavor to it. Very smooth. $140 for a 1/5 or 15 a shot at a bar near by.

Beer - Well Sam oktoberfest is my FAVORITE BEER. I enjoy all Sam Adams beers, ahh, execpt the cherry wheat.... and I love cheap beers... You know, Pabst Blue Ribbon and Miller High Life. Yummy... .

But I don't miss drinking... I was out tuesday night at a very popular drinking location in baltimore (powerplant, for you md'ers) and just watching the stupid shit that you do and what not... yea... drinking is bad.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Lets see, where to begin :alky

For beer I like Guiness, Corona, Killians, Sam Adams, Bud, Bud light, Bud Ice, Miller Light, Coors Original, Rolling Rock, and Bass. This is usually what im getting at the liquor store. Gives me variety :D There are only a few beers i don't like. My favorite hard liquor is Tequila and Whiskey. Tequila is Cuervo. Whiskey is usually Bushmills. I dont mind Wild Turkey either. Not a huge fan of JD. I stay away from to much hard liquor though, makes me to angry. Especially whiskey. I had a few to many bad days and nights, learned my lessons and limit. Now it's mostly beer with maybe a shot or a drink. Usually it's just beer and i'm happy :cheers

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Travis71902 said:
^^^^^^^ :eek:nfloor

I like a peach wine cooler :gay

JK...Beer: Bud lite or miller lite.

doan be laffin at muh smiley eatin fried chicken now.....
or we be gettin into one of these....

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
black and tan's

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Booze - vodka, especially Ketel One and Stoli Raz

Beer - Miller High Life/light and Leinie's. I LOVE LEINENKUGEL'S!!

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fastgsxr said:
i'm down for anything cheep. its not about quality its about quanity :cheers
Of course, you're 21. I thought the same way. Now I have been gifted with the preference of Sam Adams. Couldn't afford the stuff in college so Bud Light Night was everynight.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts