Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no wonder everyone is so fat, i was bored so i decided to look at the nutritional value of jack in the box...

a bacon ultimate cheeseburger is 1025 calories w/ 70.5g of fat!!

frenchfries 580 calories

wow, more reason for me to eat at home

http://www.jackinthebox.com/ourfood/index.php

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
check out the nutrition of the Double Whopper with cheese from BK. That is the biggest baddest samich of all time nutritionallty.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Hell, even if most people WALKED to McDonalds and back, they wouldn't burn off half of the calories that they would have ate while they were there. :eek:

·
Registered
380 Posts
The problem is that there just aren't enough meats on a stick.

·
Registered
590 Posts
You'd probably have to walk for about 5 hours straight to burn off 1500 calories from a sammich and fries. I do 30 minutes on the exercise bike busting my ass and it tells me I'm only burning 250 calories. Most people's metabolism won't allow them to burng more than 2500-3000 calories a day, and that's for a 240-300lb person.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
all this comes down to is this EAT IN MODERATION! I eat my share of crapfood, and love it. Wendy's rawks!! but I dont have to have a super delux bacon mayo, triple cheese with extra fat and a pound side order of fries. Ppl let themselves get fat because they don't watch how much of it they eat.

I had McDonalds today, and odered a #2 NOT SUPER SIZED and a water. I was full by the second burger becasue I ate it as slowly as possible. You know that your stomache becomes full after 20 mins of eating Well, take 20 mins to eat something small, and SUPRISE! your full...

and people need to realize that even eating at home can be just as bad. Look at the lable on the package, it's pretty sick to see what your putting in your mouth. Just one of those frozen dinners has more fat and sodium in it to feed your body for 3 days! IKKK

I say go ahead and eat fast food, just watch how much of it you eat. Oh and you don't HAVE to get the burgers and fries, most fast food places have salads and such...

·
Registered
110 Posts
japbike said:
You know that your stomache becomes full after 20 mins of eating Well, take 20 mins to eat something small, and SUPRISE! your full...
I've never heard of this, going to have to try that out!

·
Registered
549 Posts
SportyChick said:
It's true. It takes a while for the body to signal the brain to stop eating, and in the meantime, many people overeat. Try eating slowly and actually take the time to enjoy your food. You'll find you eat less than you would otherwise.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
SportyChick said:

seriously, it really does work. Kinna freaked me out the first time I did it. Alot of ppl scarf their food. Just enjoy it, you'll soon realize that you didn't even eat 1/2 of it. It applys to all foods

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
japbike said:
seriously, it really does work. Kinna freaked me out the first time I did it. Alot of ppl scarf their food. Just enjoy it, you'll soon realize that you didn't even eat 1/2 of it. It applys to all foods

I had that problem alot, just scarfing my food down without even thinking. Then i heard about the 20min rule and slowed down. I used to eat a foot long sub from subway but now if i take my time a 6in is plenty, along with the baked chips.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts