Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got it from a and it's unreal! Kind of a big download but there's a bunch of people seeding it and it took about 4.5hrs to get. 4 gigs has all the menus and it's one of the baddest movies I seen in a while.
First thing I seen the 500's and went YA!! It shows just how much harder they are to ride than the bikes of today... You can get it started here http://www.suprnova.org/ I've been using ABC Torrent client, seems to work much better than BT. http://pingpong-abc.sourceforge.net/

That is a great insite into the world of GP Bikes.... :headbang

·
Banned
293 Posts
Wouldnt wanna send the entire thign to me over aim ? I got a pretty fasy cable connection

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It be a bunch faster to get off a bunch of peeps than just me... my upload is about 50Kbs I was getting 150Kbs to 300+ from up to 27 connections. That ABC torrent client works much better than BT.

·
The Premed
318 Posts
OK how do I get teh BT to work. It says webservice inactive and wont download anything. Just says connecting to peers and just sits there..aRGGHH

·
Go #214!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,390 Posts
I wish I didn't suck at the internet, I would be eternally grateful if someone explained how this shit works :cry :cry

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That proggy is almost too simple... just install it and dont touch nuthin... then go to the site where the links are. Find Faster, you need to use search or dig through zillions of links, Faster will have a link. Click the link. It will (or should) auto launch the ABC proggy and have a save box on top of it, where you need to tell it where ya want it to put the file you want to dl. Then minimise the ABC window and wait a coupla hours. Bingo you have the baddest video I seen in a long time....

·
Registered
8 Posts
whats the link to faster? i searched for it and found it but when i click on it there is a page error. can you let me know what link i need to paste into the abc torrent, thanks.

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
thanks for the heads up, ive been waiting for it to appear. kick ass

·
Registered
8 Posts
well when i DL it its a torrent file. then i try to open it up in abc and it gives me an error. it doesnt automatically open up abc.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One thing about torrents, the file is LOCKED until its finished. Torrents rarely go down, because there not up to begin with there a bunch of individual comps that are all uploading and downloading all off each other. As you are getting a file some others will be gettin from you. Thats how it works, no leachers that way!

Best way to get any questions about ABC is in the help box they have a great faq at the site.

At Supernova and most torrent sites you can check a files seeders - peeps with the file on line at the time to see if its available. Kinda cool system.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
donm3ga said:
ok im getting it to DL but how do i view it or burn it when im done?

First off, its a DVD rip. So you'll need a DVD burner to burn it or a good SVCD proggie to compress it on a cd. I have Power DVD and you can watch it from the file you stored it in with and DVD player. The files are VOB files straight from a DVD. in Power DVD you get all the menus and all just as if you were watching it from disk :)

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
uhmmm i want to understand but keep running into dead ends.. arrrrrhh

·
Registered
8 Posts
i can get powerdvd, but do you think windows media player will let you do the same thing, view it from the files on your computer?

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
donm3ga said:
i can get powerdvd, but do you think windows media player will let you do the same thing, view it from the files on your computer?

Nope, not unless you have a mpeg2 codec and register it with media player and even then media player will act stupid and give you a error a lot of times.
There's a special media center plug in from MS that will let it play a DVD but you have to buy it as part of win XP media center edition.
Easiest way to go is with Win DVD or Power DVD (or your favorite DVD player, I just recommend Power DVD because its the best one of what I've tried. There are lots of Software DVD players out.)

·
Registered
8 Posts
after its done downloading how do i play it without burning it off to a dvd cd? ive not had much success with this in the past. do i just open up powerdvd and select open then point to the folder where all the files are? or do i need to point to a specific file? thanks all.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You got the right idea, open power dvd and use power dvd's menu where it says open dvd on hard drive. thrn just pick out the folder you have faster in. enjoy. :D Ive watched it like 4 times now ! great movie!

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
says its going to take 3days damn! oh well time to get started KH you tha man.

somy understanding the more people downloading the faster it gets since its feeding off the others . right?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts