Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I sell and install tires!
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From at press release yesterday, Faster, the MotoGP documentary is going to be playing in Ames starting on September 24th. It will be playing at Movies 12. This is the only theater in Iowa that will be playing it. Here is a link to other locations and dates: http://www.slamdance.com/distribution/faster.asp

I would be willing to go to Ames to see it. Is anybody else interested?

·
Registered
143 Posts
toddman35 said:
Damn, I remembered on monday about the movie. That blows that it didn't come/is gone already.
Hey I have the movie and have had it for couple weeks now on DVD. If you want I can burn you a copy. By the way I think I saw you ride today? Do you have a green helmet too.

·
Registered
143 Posts
On Lincoln Way around 2 something I think. The dvd is ok its not that great but still good to watch. Its cool if you watch it on a big screen with surround sound. If you want to just go buy the DVD and give it to me I can just burn it. We should go ride sometime too. If you want we can go Sunday or something.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey Tod it was a nice ride today. I have a couple friends that live right by me that ride too so if you want the next time we ride I can give you a call. :cheers

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
Dude, I'm coming back this weekend. We're riding. I'm just informing you ahead of time.

·
Registered
369 Posts
make it sunday afternoon and i might have to join y'all. Saturday....yeah, i'll be drunk. 6pm football game == 11 hours of tailgating :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts