Cinemark Palace
500 Nichols Road
Kansas City, MO 64112
(816) 756-5833

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too doesnt matter though I want to see it on the big screen.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have never got a chance to see it.. what the hell is it all about? I remember hearing some buzz a while back but then that was it..

is it also sep 24th at the cinemark in kcmo?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is at both on the 24th from re[ort. Here is a review.

We have been teased by the trailer for months, but now "Faster," an exciting documentary movie about Gran Prix motorcycle road racing is playing in selected U.S. theatres.
What promises to be the most exciting motorcycle movie in years will light up movie screens in Los Angeles, Ft. Lauderdale, Taos, and Sacramento during April, with upcoming screenings also scheduled in Santa Cruz, and Duluth for later this spring and summer.

Faster takes you on-track with the world's top GP motorcycle roadracers, in an exciting full-throttle-and-sidewise blast through 500cc MotoGP roadracing. We think that any motorcycle enthusiast who watches the online trailer (click here) will need to see the movie, which is narrated by Ewan McGregor. You can get additional details from the website or read the press release below for addtional details.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Have the DVD, good documentary. Never thought it would make it to KC on the big screen, though! Wouldn't mind seeing it at the theater. If it gets a good public reaction, maybe they'd be more willing to show features like this in the future.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
okay so we should make a date of it...who is going?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I'd be interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts