Sport Bikes banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
All-

According to the Landmark Theaters website, FASTER will be playing for one week (till Thursday). Friday evening showtimes are 7:10 and 9:30.

I propose we meet for a bite to eat at, say, oscars on Hwy100 (or BW3s on water street?) around 7:30, leave around 8:30 and head to the Oriental.

People working late could meet us at the theater...

Who's in?!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Murf99 said:
All-

According to the Landmark Theaters website, FASTER will be playing for one week (till Thursday). Friday evening showtimes are 7:10 and 9:30.

I propose we meet for a bite to eat at, say, oscars on Hwy100 (or BW3s on water street?) around 7:30, leave around 8:30 and head to the Oriental.

People working late could meet us at the theater...

Who's in?!
Todd, :twofinger I was just checking out the times as well.

I was going to suggest a group ride on Saturday since most of the people in this thread have said they are unavailable on Friday and for people like Greg that have a bit of a ride to get here. Plus, Saturday is supposed to be in low 80s.

I was thinking of either 7:10pm or 9:30pm on Saturday with a group ride before or after and a bite to eat before or after.

Either way, we would need to get to the theatre at least 45 minutes early just to get parking. We were at the Vic about 30 minutes early and we were unable to find a place for the group to park. The group of six that I was in had to park about 4-5 blocks away. Trust me, there are going to be bikes everywhere you look on the East side this Saturday.

Show times:

Friday Sept. 10: (2:25, 4:40), 7:10, 9:30
Saturday 11: (12:15), 2:25, 4:40, 7:10, 9:30
Sunday 12: (12:15), 2:25, 4:40, 7:10, 9:30
13th - 16th: (2:25, 4:40), 7:10, 9:30

Times in () denote discount prices.

Admission: (they accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)

$8.50 - adults
$5.75 - 12 and under and senior citizens
$6.00 - discount prices

Todd, this should be alot better than it was at the Vic. I like you had a hard time understanding things (except for "ahhh FUCK"). Their site said it's gonna be in Dolby Digital.

·
Registered
173 Posts
What do the Saturday people think about seeing the one at 2:25pm. That would give us time to go for a ride afterwards if we wanted to. We could all meet by the lake front around 1:30-45 ish. Grab some lunch and head over there. Let me know what you think.

~Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
Some people work in the morning...
I just found out I gotta work this friday... but Saturday Night... for sure at whatever time... also.. I'm bring probably 2 or 3 buddies with...
So it would be nice to hear some meeting time and places...

Water Street sounded pretty nice...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I call Saturday at 9:30...i work til 5, then I am wheeling the fiddy's....then movie, then Beer at the Landmark. That's my plan - if you are my homie, you got my number...if not, PM me....holler...

Cj

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
paladinew said:
What do the Saturday people think about seeing the one at 2:25pm. That would give us time to go for a ride afterwards if we wanted to. We could all meet by the lake front around 1:30-45 ish. Grab some lunch and head over there. Let me know what you think.

~Mike
I have to work until 11 am, and it takes me around 2 hours to get to Miltown, so 2:25 will be a squeeze, but I think I can make it fly.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
i'm going to the 12:15, unfortunately. Some Rumphumper my girlfriend knows invited us to some Queer Eye cocktail (neither my cock or tail) party and shes acting pouty if about getting pre-empted for some biker movie.

maybe once i move to milwaukee i'll actually get to hang out with people.

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
well being as I work in Kenosha, and get out at 7 and it plays at Tinseltown at 7:20, then thats where I'll be tonight.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Alrighty, I'm out the door. See whoever at 2:25.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Missed last night working on my car. I'll be there tonight, I guess 9:30 due to it already being late. If anyone goes, I'll see you there (assuming I know you, else assume I said hi).

21 - 34 of 34 Posts