Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starts Friday, September 10 at the Oriental Theatre.

We should get a group together to go. Could even do Ma Fischer's afterword. For those that have seen it, it would be cool to see it on a big screen and for those that haven't (me) it would be cool to see period.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I just checked out the Oriental Theatre's website. It says that it starts (like mentioned above) Friday, September 10th. It doesn't mention how many dates that it is showing. This just got me wondering because when I rode down to Chicago to see Faster, it was a one time showing.

For all of you who haven't seen it (thru various means...LOL) you should definately make a point to go and see it. I'm not going to say too much about it because you can get all of the info and background on the movie at www.fastermovie.com

I went to see it at the Vic Theatre with the CLSB crew on 5/16/04. There was probably about 30 of us that went as a group. It was awesome to go down there together and I agree with what Tweak said above, we should all get together and go as a large group. Even though I own the DVD, I'm down to see it again in the theatre.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Moses said:
I just checked out the Oriental Theatre's website. It says that it starts (like mentioned above) Friday, September 10th. It doesn't mention how many dates that it is showing. This just got me wondering because when I rode down to Chicago to see Faster, it was a one time showing.
I hope they'll show it more than once since I plan to see Stephen Lynch and Mitch Hedberg at the Riverside that night. Mainly going for Mitch, don't know Steve really...

·
Registered
586 Posts
thanks for lettting us know 'bout this. I'll be there for sure.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
It's worth the price of admission alone to hear Rossi in the opening credits say "...aw fuck!"

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
I don't think the DVD has left my player since I got it mid-June! I saw it at the Vic and at The Garage in town. Unfortunately, the audio in both places was so poor, I could hardly understand anything (aside from "aww FUCK), so I look forward to seeing it in a proper theater.

Be advised that FASTER contains some disturbing and very rare footage... Rossi Crashing!

I should be able to make it Friday - Tammy, what day is the Moto Race?

Cheers!

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
i have to work friday night (in madison) but i'm gonna make Big Naturals take me on the 11th when i get to town.

Anyone wanna make it a date for saturday?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I know I have plans on Friday so right now I'm thinking that I'm game for Saturday.

·
Registered
444 Posts
*counts self in*

·
Registered
130 Posts
:alky :dblthumb

I in, just post the date when it is determined.

-Word

·
Registered
173 Posts
Alright guys, I know a bunch of you planned on going Firday, but not all of us can make that. So let me know who's going on Saturday for sure. I'm in. Greg, still coming ?
Others ?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
paladinew said:
Alright guys, I know a bunch of you planned on going Firday, but not all of us can make that. So let me know who's going on Saturday for sure. I'm in. Greg, still coming ?
Others ?
I need to figure out what time it's showing on Saturday because I'm working in the morninig. I'll get back to ya.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
What are the times? I work Friday until 9 and Saturday until 5.

Cj

1 - 20 of 34 Posts