Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if any other forum members going on Saturday. I know Aug is not the best time to go, but I am cramming in Track Days for the wifey cuts me off.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Bring lot's of Gatorade. Maybe some salt tablets. It was 119 and 30% humidity a couple days ago, and I'm not far from there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eyespy said:
Bring lot's of Gatorade. Maybe some salt tablets. It was 119 and 30% humidity a couple days ago, and I'm not far from there.
Thank you for the reminder! Ouch 119 with 30% humidity, at least I will lose some weight while sweathing in my leathers.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Any time. Have a good time, stay hydrated. If you're not urinating at least once every hour, you are not getting enough fluids.

·
Registered
775 Posts
GSXR ONE said:
Just wanted to see if any other forum members going on Saturday. I know Aug is not the best time to go, but I am cramming in Track Days for the wifey cuts me off.
No track days for me until my bike is fixed and then it will depend on $. But unless your wife is threatening to cut your track days short because of $, you better lay down the law! Luckily my finacee rides, but either way she knows that I WILL do track days!

Have fun and like Eyespy said drink gatorade and make sure you eat something to help absorb fluids. Drink ALOT and I would recommend having enough melted ice in your cooler to wet down a bandana to tie around your neck before you go out. I was even dunking my shirt in the water before starting my session when I was at Buttonwillow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts