Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· So Sexy it hurts
685 Posts
f4igrad said:
saw it last night and thought it was amazing. Tues night, 10:30 show, sold out, standing ovation in the conservative South. That says something.

Says there are more Ohio and Michigan natives moving to the south to avoid the bad weather

Charlotte NC is the ONLY liberal city in NC and 90% of the residence are northerners that relocated for jobs

· So Sexy it hurts
685 Posts
You don't have to see 911 to be WELL AWARE Micheal Moore isn't fond of this thing called THE TRUTH

Take a look at ANY of his other documentaries and see that plane and simple.

You CAN make a judgement call based on a mans past....You will be doing that in November when you VOTE.....you can't POSSIBLY see whats gonna happen for the next 4 years but you CAN make a judgement call based on the PAST 4, as well as the pancake flopping of someone who's NOT been in the white house. Look at HIS last 4 years and you can see a GRETA DEAL of what the next 4 would be about

So...his opinion DOES mean something..it's based on his knowledge of what the MAKER of the film is known for...and it's NOT for brining you the facts....moreso he's known for bringing you his uncompromising liberal agenda

· So Sexy it hurts
685 Posts
jim schmidt said:
What are you afraid of. It's only knowledge.

China puts out periodicals with this so called "knowledge" as well

Hitler did the same

David Koresh did a film or 2 in his time......wrote a book or too.

Still think people should'nt question publications?

Think about what position you have Jim....look at it from another perspective

it's starting to sound as if you're in such support of this film, that anyone who DOESN'T see it is not worthy of your time.

People are skeptical of propaganda....would you not be?

Would you be the first in line for a movie Rush Limbaugh produced and directed that outlined the Kerry campaign?

· So Sexy it hurts
685 Posts
jim schmidt said:
Maybe it is time to be a little skeptical of the propoganda you've come to rely on.

You really need to be reading that closely Jim

I'm thinking you're becoming a bit blinded by 9/11 a bit too much

I haven't seen it yet...but haven't marked it off my list of items to see. HOWEVER....I can guarantee you that seeing that will in NO WAY effect the way I vote

· So Sexy it hurts
685 Posts
jim schmidt said:
Oh and I can already see it now. Election day comes, Kerry wins and you are here blaming the election on "morons who got fooled by Moore."

C'mon Jim......you know me better than that :comp

Should Kerry win....me PERSONALLY...I won't BLAME anyone. Unlike the whining liberal idiots in hollywood who vowed to leave the US should he be elected, then decided to STAY and piss and moan about how he STOLE the election, or the morons who think it was some conspiracy that Bush actually won :bsflag I will gracefully accept whoEVER should be in the whitehouse for the next 4 years

I don't have to LIKE em....but I won't piss and moan about them GETTING elected.

This film WILL effect the weak minded...and unfortunatly there are many, but I'm counting on the ones who's minds have been made up already....the ones who hang up on the pollsters like myself, to come out and vote and really surprise the hell outta the media come november

Hope I'm right....but I ain't gonna :cry if I'm wrong

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.