Sport Bikes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone here involved in Fantasy Football?

Is anyone here planning on having a Fantasy league?

I haven't played before but am wanting to get involve. I don't want to spend any money because I'm just learning how it all works.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I ran the free SBN Fantasy Football league last year.. went very well.. I'll probably do it again this year if there is enough interest.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Hell yea, I dig the shit outta some Fantasy Football. I'm in a league already, and I don't really like trying to keep up with two teams. How many teams will there be per league?
If there is no more than 10 teams and you need another coach for a team and its a freebie, I might play.
How would a draft be held?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Because of the different time zones of everyone who is playing.. it will be an autodraft (you rank the players you want from 1- 300).. the computer will draft for you.

The league will be from 10 -12 teams.. no more than 12.. we had 12 last year and it worked out well because your team wasn't loaded with superstars. All depends on how many people will be willing to play. I'll set up the league and it will be first come, first serve basis. I'll post a thread when people can start to sign up.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Sounds intense, im down with fantasy football on here :D

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I'd be interested in being in the SBN league.

I did fantasy hockey last year. I had the 2 best players in the league on my team, yet still managed to suck so horribly that by mid-season I had given up and didn't even log on again to see what place I ended up in.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Sounds cool, I might be up for it

·
Registered
646 Posts
First off, Priest Holmes (+2) is the MAN!
Second, Brown Rob, what do you set the league up on. Yahoo? I usually play on yahoo, but I'll try something new. I love Fantasy Football and usually do pretty well on it. Bring it on is all I have to say...Keep me posted.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Flash6R said:
First off, Priest Holmes (+2) is the MAN.
Uuhhhhh........................HELL YEA, Tex-Ex BABY......................thanks to him, he's the only reason I was a contender in my league last year.

"Lets get ready to RRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twofinger

·
Registered
813 Posts
OK, Yahoo has opened up ther registration so I'll start the league up real soon...

So I'm going to set it for 12 teams.. if less than 12 has signed up by August 7th, I'll knock it down to a 10 team league.

It will be an autodraft so people will need to rank their players. I will set the draft date for August 11th..

After I have the league up and running, I'll post another thread with all the info.

Rob

P.S: Don't let Ironspike fool you... you just got lucky last year.. he has no skills in fantasy football.. :D

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
BrownRob said:
OK, Yahoo has opened up ther registration so I'll start the league up real soon...

So I'm going to set it for 12 teams.. if less than 12 has signed up by August 7th, I'll knock it down to a 10 team league.

It will be an autodraft so people will need to rank their players. I will set the draft date for August 11th..

After I have the league up and running, I'll post another thread with all the info.

Rob

P.S: Don't let Ironspike fool you... you just got lucky last year.. he has no skills in fantasy football.. :D
How do you mean "rate"??????
How many QB's, RB's, WR's, TE's, K's are allowed? Will there be defencive player's, or just a defence as a whole (perfered), and how many allowed?

·
Registered
813 Posts
RATE: Because it's an "autodraft" the computer will pick players for you depending on how you have ranked your players.. if you don't rank your players, it will use last year's performance to try to give you the best player available. You will be able to rank your players after you have signed up. -it's a web interface where you pick the players in order of the most important to least...

As for the rest of the rules, I'll have the details on another thread soon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts