Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the season rapidly approaching (Finally!!!!) I was wondering if anyone has any sites that they use for rankings for Fantasy Football.... You know the sites that basically give you a ranking for every player at every position and what order you should take them in your draft........ I know that these sites are everywhere... but are there any that you guys find more reputable than others... or any that you've had luck with in the past???

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
last year i set up my superbowl team (that's right! won $100) using nfl.com (you can sort by catagory for each position) and the stuff at yahoo sports which is where we play every year because it's free.

the one at yahoo sports often over-ranks some players so it's always a good idea to cross reference with another site. i also read into how the scoring will be, and set up my draft choices per round based on what positions have the best possibility of scoring lots of points, which pretty much boils down to getting good RB's to fill your starting postions in the first rounds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts