Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Saw it last night. I quite enjoyed it.
I REALLY enjoy comic book movies and Jessica Alba so I might be biased.
It certainly wasn't the best movie I've ever seen (not the best acting, not the best action, not the best plot, etc) - BUT I can't think of anything negative to say about it either.
This movie was not time wasted.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
It was okay. Not quite the caliber of the recent comic book movies like Batman Begins, Sin City or Constantine. More like X-Men quality. Worth the price of admission for sure.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Jessica Alba alone is worth the price of admission.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Alba is hot, but the script sounds like it was written by a fourth-grader. Crappy acting, weak story, and bad script = stay home and read a book :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I saw it for free and the price was right. I'd have been upset if I paid $8 for it, but it's fine as a rental. I'm not sure the movie knows what it wants to be. It strives for realness (superheroes dealing w/ day to day life) but then it totally glosses over or leaves stuff out (Johnny and Sue are brother/sister? You won't know that til the movie is more than half way over).

Oh and Rachel McAdams would have been a MUCH better Sue Storm.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
What? You know that Johnny and Sue are brother/sister pretty early in the movie.

And I don't see much point in discussing this. You get to see (briefly) Jessica Alba in her underwear!

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
i liked it, well worth the price of admission

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
movie sucked balls. no way to compare it to X-men. xmen was brilliant. this whole movie was a cliche, and a simple display of special effects. no character development, no story development. alba however, is worth watching.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeahi heard also that the movie was really bad. but ill be the judge of that when i see it. thanks for the heads up though.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Not a big fan of Michael Chiklis (sp?), but I'd watch it for Julian McMahon. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts