Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
did i miss something??

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Maybe this wasn't supposed to be its own thread - perhaps a reply gone wrong.

Wanna clue us in Dreamy or are you just trying to see what fools post in here?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
isnt this where the videos go. im confused lol sorry i forgot to put the link sorry i did this before i had my coffee

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
What school would let him in their class? What a freakin dumbass.

·
DARK ANGEL
285 Posts
i think he hit his hip or something... he grabbed his lower side after it went off.... "This is a empty weapon!" yeah but you forgot you take the clip that is loaded out of it retard...

·
Registered
983 Posts
I think it was an ATF instructor teaching some kind of law enforcement class about gun safety or something. Too bad the guy forgot about the round that must have been chambered. DOH!

·
Registered
592 Posts
lol seen it before but never that long after the shot. i about fell out of my chair laughing when they brought over the other weapon and everyone started talkign and you hear the kid yell to put it down. ha haha haha

·
Registered
447 Posts
I saw that on the news and it came up on this board before. The guys face was blurred though because he was an undercover or something.

It is fuckin hilarious to hear him say "I am the only one in this room professionaly trained to use this" then POP, shoots himself in the leg. Lucky he didn't blow a kid away and I'll be suprised if nobody sued him or the police agency or the school.

Never saw a clip that long and I agree it was funny when the kid told them to put the next gun away. They must of been scared for their lives. :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Yea a repost but it was a blank. Point blank from a .40 won't be anything like that

·
Registered
548 Posts
Nice post Dreamy. That was hilarious--first time i've seen or heard about it.

He would have done more than just limp a little had he shot himself in the foot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts