Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my cat of 17 years died on Thursday and it sucks. I got him the year I graduated highshcool and he'd been everywhere with me. Went with me to college, moved all over the world with me. Always liked to be in the garage when I was working on my bikes. Just sat there and watched while I worked.

I'm doing some engine mods on my 748 and it's kinda wierd 'cause he's not there watching. I guess I'm wanting to say I miss him.

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!
1,148 Posts
Yeah man I know how ya feel. I lost our little Rat Terrier Doggie I had for many years. Pets are just like a member of the family. Its sucks for sure.

Sorry to hear that..

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Don't worry, I'm sure he's in Kitty heaven crapping on carpets the angels have laid out for him. At least that's what my cat thinks he's in. Second time already!!! And it ain't the hard stuff either. arrhhh

It looks like you need a replacement. 17 years is a long time. Post a pic of him if you have one.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Yeah! Les see the cat. I got one that when it is her time to pass...will not be easy. Sorry for your loss bro.....maybe find another one?? You can't replace them but you can enjoy the fun with a new one.

·
20,852 Posts
If it's ok I will post a pic of mine ( I love to show her off)

Attachments

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. Here's one we took when I got back to the states. A little over a year ago.

Attachments

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Sorry about your cat...I had to have my 11-year-old Cocker Spaniel put to sleep on Thursday of last week. It was difficult!

·
20,852 Posts
madman748 said:
Thanks everyone. Here's one we took when I got back to the states. A little over a year ago.

what's the name??.....my cats name is Keeta!

Freaky, sorry to hear that bro.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
freeky929 said:
Sorry about your cat...I had to have my 11-year-old Cocker Spaniel put to sleep on Thursday of last week. It was difficult!
I'm sorry to hear that. I know how difficult it is.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OFFICER737 said:
what's the name??.....my cats name is Keeta!
We named hime Pepper.

·
20,852 Posts
madman748 said:
We named hime Pepper.

Kewl name!!! Once again....sorry for your loss

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
It looks a lot like the cat we had when I was a boy. We had to give her up though. Here's my shithead right now. His name's Kimball, but until he stops crapping on the carpet, it's shithead. ( play along )

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
It's always hard to lose a pet. Sorry to hear about your loss madman.

·
20,852 Posts
Is that a Bishon Friese (probably didn't spell it right)?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts