Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Suzuki dealership closest to my house SUCKS ASS... After $1300 in electrical work from them my motor is now running bad, it was never running bad...

Anyways that's not what i'm asking about..

Does anyone know the air tubes on the front of the 96-00 SRAD that are carbon fiber and they go directly from the side of the headlights into the frame and bolt up to the fairing? Does anyone know where I can get a left side one because the SUZUKI queers broke mine and won't fix it. Oh, also dented my fuckin' gas tank..

I hate SUZUKI dealerships...

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Your best bet would be to check EBAY. Otherwise, bikebandit, dennis kirk, they will probably have them. Thats alot of money to lay down for electrical work. What in the fuck were they doing?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had electrical issues almost 2 months ago, and just got my bike back last week anf it being in SUZUKI over a month..

My bike ran perfect, then the electrical was messing up, all my gauges kept dying... So I took it in and they checked it out saying I had a fried wire harness and I would need a new one, and possibly needed a stator and rectifier, so I got it all... and new chain and sprockets.... Parts cost me almost $950....Then after they got it all on and everything after a month. (my bike went in July 9th and I got it back Aug. 16th) It ran like SHIT, the electrical works fine now.. They said I needed a new TPS sensor, so I spent another $100 to get it installed...Ran a LITTLE better, but it still stalls when I pull in the trottle..

They said I need to do a compression test on my cylinders, but I said fuck you give me my fucking bike back....

It just seemed that after I kept dumping money into it they would tell me..."Oh you need this to fix it.."

fuck them

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Sounds like they took you for a ride. Most of those components can be checked to see if they are bad or not. Sounds like a couple of rookie techs just replacing shit until it works right. Fuking amatuers.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
you'll find a a$$ load on e-bay.. but they know what they're doing to they'll be bank

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It runs fine now, but i'm just gonna get it running better, sell it and get another bike... I can't handle this crap

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Well, if I had cash, I'd buy it from you.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
That would be a good deal for the bike. However, like I said. Im broke. :cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts