Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight a friend of mine went down on a harley he was at the block party that i mentiond in anouther thread. hre was not wearing a helmet or jacket he had a blood alcohol level of 4.25 yes 4.25 he was going around a left turn and went down he lost his left eye (ripped it out) and the left side of his face is gone (down to the bone) He also broke a bunch of ribs,broke both ancles and has internal bleeding he is in critycle conditon. They dont think he is going to make it. This was a very close friend so im not posting this to have people talk shit on him. Im posting this as a reminder to not drink and ride or drive and to wear some gear. I think he knows the mistakes he has made if he can even think he might have brain damage. Please be safe out there :cry

·
Registered
260 Posts
hope he lives

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Oh my God, I'm so so sorry. I'll say an extra prayer tonight.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I just went through this with 2 of my friends.

God Speed my brother.He is in my prayers.

·
Go #214!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,390 Posts
Above .40 you will be in a coma....4.25 is way way dead

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks the prayers shure would help him he needs all the prayers he can get

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mantis said:
Above .40 you will be in a coma....4.25 is way way dead
fyi i got an under age once and blew a 1.4 thats not that high but yes 2.0+ is high he drank all day and is a big guy im not a doctor im just saying what we were told at the hospital

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
Hope he makes it out alright, or makes it at all. I hate to hear about people going down under any circumstances.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Usuaully when you blow above a .50 you will already have been unconscious but your breathing will stop. So a 4.25 he would have never made it to that bike.

Hopefully your friend will pull through and beat the odds and not have to be brain dead for the rest of his life.

285 beers over 4 hours would give a man that weighs 250lbs a BAL of 4.25

·
Registered
65 Posts
dennisred69 said:
fyi i got an under age once and blew a 1.4 thats not that high but yes 2.0+ is high he drank all day and is a big guy im not a doctor im just saying what we were told at the hospital
Really sorry to hear about you friend. I hope he pulls through alright, but he sounds like a tough guy and thats what it comes down to...will to survive.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your friend...I do hope he makes it. My prayers are with him to pull through.

I too hate of anyone going down...it just always breaks my heart :(

Please keep us updated on his condition dennisred69........

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RSixxygrl said:
I am sorry to hear about your friend...I do hope he makes it. My prayers are with him to pull through.

I too hate of anyone going down...it just always breaks my heart :(

Please keep us updated on his condition dennisred69........
i will keep you updated and thanks for the prayers

·
Registered
646 Posts
Technicalities are BS right now. I pray for that man as a fellow human and rider. god stay with him.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts