Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess this is pretty self explainatory im hoping my knee will heal up in time to play .. i dont know a whole lot of details yet but if i dont have enough people wanting to play there's kinda no point with that in mind let me know if anyone's interested :cheers

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
I play every saturday now but we end last weekend of august. Would love to continue to play into the fall. Where's the league at?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Yeah, where does it take place?? I would be interested.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as stated i'm not sure yet..one of the milwaukee county parks (wilson, greenfield, sheridan,etc.) it will be more than likely 2 weekday nights (mon/wed) (tues/thurs) starting at the end of august/beginning of september for 5 weeks because of the shortened season due to weather (summer it's 10-12 weeks because its only one night) again i don't know much yet because the Milwaukee County doesn't have all the information yet...they will be sending me a brochure next week im just tryin to get an idea of how many people would like to play.. i have to have at LEAST 5 girls 5 guys for sure and since i will be captain/manager of the team i expect whoever signs up to play to be there i've had a lot of problems in the past with this for volleyball and softball you sign up and committ to a team for a reason so please don't say you're interested if you're only gonna make it for one night of 3 weeks,etc. i'm pretty sure i'll have a sponsor so we won't have to worry about the team fee but it will be $10 a player for the individual fee to play (all these damn fees) grrr!!! i think i'm gettin a pretty good team together so again let me know if you're interested and if you're on a team now what position do you play? that way it'll give me a better understanding of how to set up my team because co-ed rules are boy girl batting/field positioning wise as well thanks! =)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I'm at 1st base...bat around .500 and managed and played on the oconomowoc co-ed tournament champs in 03

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that'd be cool if you could play brian i got a couple other people to play as well just gettin a general idea.. so if you play 1st that'd be awesome cuz i play 3rd so its gotta go men woman rotation which a guy at short would help a lot =)

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
I play 2nd base. I want to let you know that have choir every Wednesday night, so if it falls on a Mon/Wed rotation, you probably don't want me missing every other game. If it's Tues/Thurs, however, I'm in! Keep us posted.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I dont think I would be able to play two nights a week. I will be on a softball team that my friend put together in fall. I think I will be playing on that league on Tuesday nights and I might try to get on another volleyball league, plus go to school one or two nights a week. So fall is looking pretty crazy. Let me know if you put something together for spring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts