New Cal-Sportbike specials...good through 11/15/2007...
GALFER WAVE FRONT ROTORS w/FREE HH PADS
Ret $662...call or email for sale price!
Galfer wave rotors are a huge improvement over stock rotors. Full floating, light weight, high carbon steel with great heat dissipation, CAD/CAM laser cut, double disc ground for parallel flatness, self cooling and self cleaning...and they look awesome on bikes!
Included with the deal is Galfer's HH brake pads. Not only do these pads have 15% higher peak friction at .7u than competing HH pads, but with the high ceramic content they are more linear AND more rotor friendly. Confident grip without cooking your rotors.
KBC FORCE RR FULL FACE HELMETS
(Ret $159-189, Sale $129-159!)
KBC is an American company with a head office in Los Angeles. KBC relentlessly strives to fuse the latest technological developments with stunning graphics to deliver unrivaled performance. All KBC products are precision engineered to deliver outstanding comfort, fit and safety.
- Hi Impact Solvent Resistant Alloy PC Shell.
- Reduced overall shell dimensions.
- New 2.2 mm 'OPCC' Scratch resistant visor.
- New KBC Ultra Quick Removal Visor mechanism (No Tools).
- New 'RIB' Visor Sealing Technique.
- Totally New fitment platform for ultimate wearer comfort
- Totally new internal comfort lining design for comfort and noise reduction
- New Controllable Air Ventilation and Cooling System
- Meets or Exceeds All major worldwide safety standards and tests
EK/DRIVEN 520 CONVERSION POWER-UP KIT
(Retail $175-up...Sale $139-up)
The bolt-and-go 520 conversion power-up kit with colored rear HARDENED alloy sprockets and an X-ring EK chain! AND we are including a rivet link for maximum tensile strength. This kit drops TWO pounds of rotating mass and semi-sprung weight from an OEM steel 530 kit!). We've paired it with highly durable (AMA Supermoto and WSMC championships!) COLOR-anodized Driven sprockets in a -1/+2 race gearing package for out-of-the-box acceleration! While values will vary, a -1/+2 gearing change averages about 11% increase in rear wheel torque...while this lowers your top end a little, it produces incredible holeshot performance!
EK 520SRX CHAINS
A great bang-for-the-buck X-ring chain, the EK SRX is a sealed X-ring chain
* Your choice of standard dark gray or upgrade to gold
* 4 point riveting, thick side plates for long wear life
* Solid bushings and rollers
* ONLY SUGGESTED FOR 600/750cc BIKES
* Suggested for street riding use
* Tensile strength rated at 8500lbs
EK 520MVXZ CHAINS
* For 600-1000cc streetbike use
* Larger pin diameters make this chain stronger and longer lasting
* X-rings have greater sealing surface
* Tensile strength rated at 9000lbs
EK 520RXO CHAINS WITH ZST ("zero-stretch technology")
* For street and roadracing usage
* Strongest, lightest, and smoothest chain from EK
* Each link has low-friction X-Ring
* Isothermal heat treatment allows use of thinner side plates for lighter weight WITH increased tensile strength.
* Tensile strength rated at 9300lbs
Made in the USA from 7075 T-6 Aluminum by CNC and hobbing machine, balanced and tested for trueness. The final process is color hard anodizing for appearance and surface protection against corrosion.
Driven sprockets are machined to tolerances no greater than 0.2mm, which is less than half of OEM standards (smaller is better).
Pit Bull: SS REAR + FORKLIFT FRONT COMBO KIT - Retail $280, sale $237
Pit Bull is the benchmark by which all other motorcycle race stands are measured. Not only are the attractive, they are so well built that they outlast other stands on the market.
- Motorcycle Consumer News "Innovation of the Month" August 1998!
- Allows quick wheel removal
- Fits virtually any bike
- No setup or adjustments required
- No metal-to-metal contact
- Based on a stable, modular platform, rear stands are adjustable to fit virtually all sportbikes.
- Top supports are interchangeable so you can upgrade stand as you change bikes
- Use as standard OR spooled rear!
* NOTE: Both stands ship in one box for $25 US domestic ground.
GALFER STAINLESS BRAIDED BRAKE LINES w/ HH PADS
Galfer braided stainless lines are a massive improvement over stock rubber
brake hoses. Remember that with rubber brake hoses, the line must
flex/expand before any braking pressure can be applied to the pistons,
slowing down response time and making the lever feel "spongy". Galfer's
2-line racing kits come with all necessary hardware & washers to change
Out the stock stuff. Lines have silver fittings and your choice of clear,
black, smoked (looks like carbon fiber), blue, or red outer coating.
NOTE: ANY OPTION EXCEPT SILVER/CLEAR IS S SPECIAL ORDER >> 2 WEEK LEAD TIME
The deal includes Galfer's HH brake pads (the proper set to do both calipers for the front) for a great package. The HH compound is a sintered bronzed
base material that includes graphite and advance ceramics. It will provide
instant powerful controlled braking force at any speed or temperature,
Rainy or dry weather. Great lasting power for track days, racing, and aggressive street riding where you want immediate stopping power. And Galfer is using a new ceramic coating for further thermal resistance and less heat transfer to your pistons/fluid!
For a step up in brake fluid performance, we're including a bottle of
Motul 5.1 fluid (compatible with DOT-3 and DOT-4 fluids). Compared to the lower boiling points of stock D3/D4 brake fluids, Motul 5.1 has a higher boiling point (365 deg F) BUT is more stable (less hydrophilic - meaning less water absorbing) over time than the racing fluids which must be changed out frequently.
Front Racing 2-line kit + front pads + 1 bottle (.5L) Motul 5.1 Brake
Sale: CALL or EMAIL FOR PRICE
Note: All special sales are final. No returns or exchanges on sale items. UPS Shipping rates apply unless "free shipping" is included. Idaho sales tax of 6% will be added for all shipments to buyers within Idaho.