Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 114 Posts

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
joined!

I might be able to hit up this ride this weekend. I think I'm bringing my bike back this sat. With this weather it seems like we have at least one nice day a week. I have practice at 1 on sunday though. I think the loop should be done by then, right?
Ktravelet,

Are you booked easter weekend? I'm sure you'll be going home at some point... I'm coming back on Friday and will be taking the bike out either Friday afternoon or Saturday. I need to run over to Blackmans or the likes on Saturday to get it inspected.

You're more than welcome to tag along if you'd like. I would be nice to hang out with another Kutztown guy too.

Dmbass on here will probably ride along with us too, he's also from Kutztown. He has that ninja parked up by the park on Main st.

~mikeym

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
bad news for me. I went home this weekend to get my bike, and my parents wont allow me to bring it back. I gotta wait till after the rugby season because they dont want me getting hurt. Our chances for the sweet 16 are great, and final 4 really good too. So count me out till april. It sucks, but they are right.

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
ur parents let you play rugby but they won't let you ride your motorcycle? what?

Aight, we'll i'll be catching up with you in April sometime maybe.

~mikeym

·
Registered
491 Posts
Just an fyi.. us ladies.. and some guys.. so feel free... are getting together at Montana West in Quakertown on Saturday March 29th for some RIDER fun.
bull riding that is.

I'm much more southern, but there are quite a few riders in the Coopersburg and surrounding areas who will be joining us to hang out and act silly. So, here is a chance to meet up with some more local riders if u like.

I believe if there is a cover charge we will get a group rate.. so just say your with the Chic Riders .
We'll be getting there around 8 and be there for some fun that evening. :)

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Just an fyi.. us ladies.. and some guys.. so feel free... are getting together at Montana West in Quakertown on Saturday March 29th for some RIDER fun.
bull riding that is.

I'm much more southern, but there are quite a few riders in the Coopersburg and surrounding areas who will be joining us to hang out and act silly. So, here is a chance to meet up with some more local riders if u like.

I believe if there is a cover charge we will get a group rate.. so just say your with the Chic Riders .
We'll be getting there around 8 and be there for some fun that evening. :)
DO I have to wear my 2 piece suit? If so :banana

Sounds like fun, that's not to far from my work that night (Lehigh Valley Hospital) and I'll get out at 9:30...how late are you guys staying?

·
Registered
491 Posts
DO I have to wear my 2 piece suit? If so :banana

Sounds like fun, that's not to far from my work that night (Lehigh Valley Hospital) and I'll get out at 9:30...how late are you guys staying?
u can wear any suit u like :)
apparently there's a bull to ride and line dancing.. i doubt u can look out of place there!!!

we will be there quite a while!! plan is to get there at 8pm.. who knows when we'll actually get there.. ppl coming from all over. so, please do join in!

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
You need to be 21 I'm assuming? I'm a few weeks shy...

~mikeym

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
u can wear any suit u like :)
apparently there's a bull to ride and line dancing.. i doubt u can look out of place there!!!

we will be there quite a while!! plan is to get there at 8pm.. who knows when we'll actually get there.. ppl coming from all over. so, please do join in!
We'll see if I get there haha. I'm picking up a crashed bike (98 CBR900RR baby!) tomorrow after work, and I have a feeling my time will be devoted to working on that bike for the next few days :banana

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
LOL...

lowsided bike...

the bike i'm riding was lowsided twice before i bought it...

~mikeym

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
yea.. luckly it just slid into the grass both times... he replaced the fairings with factory twice... d'oh!

·
I Hate Cold Roads
991 Posts
Montana West, eh? I just might be able to stop by, perhaps with a friend. Last time I was there, chicks in bras and bikini tops were having a contest riding the mech. bull. Yeeha! Gotta run up to R&D in Palmerton in the morning for them to check out my bike. Condensation in the headlight assy. somehow. If I don't freeze to death doing that, I should make MW.

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
you'll be fine.. some of us are going out riding tomorrow at 10:30 :)

I'm headed out at 8 to buy a ex500 down the line...

~mikeym

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I didn't even go, I was working on the new toy. Whoever went, I hope it was a great time!

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
Anyone go to MW on their bikes? I drove thru the parking lot around 8:15 or so, didnt see any.
breakfast next weekend... come on out... i'm looking forward to meeting you... and you can meet some of the guys on here too

~mikeym

·
I Hate Cold Roads
991 Posts
I think I will, thanks. I'll probably have to ride to R&D in Palmerton right after, they're replacing the whole headlight assy for me under warranty.

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
sounds good... look for a bunch of us from the SBN there...

~mikeym

·
I Hate Cold Roads
991 Posts
Had a great time yesterday. Thanks for having me. Nice to meet you all. Got home around 4 or so, friend came down from Saylorsburg around 7pm and wanted to do 863! Just got home around midnight.

41 - 60 of 114 Posts