Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
He's not in the allentown network yet.

K, all you have to do is go to networks. Search for Allentown, PA. Go to the page, and press join network.

~mikeym

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hey man, long time no see...er chat haha. Shoulder is still messe dup from that? :( I hope everything goes well with the repairs and that you'll be back to 100% in a hurry. You should get a project bike like me, something old but fun...that way you can say it's just a restoration project that you HAVE to ride to make sure it runs right... :eek:nfloor
Hey Levi. Yeah, the docs said to give the collar bone time (and more time)because it is supposed to heal by itself. Well, I proved them wrong!:pisson It's still in two pieces. Now that it has ben many moons since the accident, everyone knows the bone won't heal so it's time for cut and paste work.

Actually, any kind of bike would be an issue (Although I will accept donations of new bikes). Both shoulders hurt, even with very small things. So until I'm whole again, I'll be lurking on the boards, wishing I was on a bike.

The only bikes I have now are the Hot Wheels bikes my three year old plays with!:)

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey Levi. Yeah, the docs said to give the collar bone time (and more time)because it is supposed to heal by itself. Well, I proved them wrong!:pisson It's still in two pieces. Now that it has ben many moons since the accident, everyone knows the bone won't heal so it's time for cut and paste work.

Actually, any kind of bike would be an issue (Although I will accept donations of new bikes). Both shoulders hurt, even with very small things. So until I'm whole again, I'll be lurking on the boards, wishing I was on a bike.

The only bikes I have now are the Hot Wheels bikes my three year old plays with!:)
Ahh darn :( Well, you get better man, I'd like to ride with you again sometime in the near-ish future. You should still make it out to Chris's when the time comes to say hi and hang out, I'm sure everyone would be glad to see you and talk :)

In the mean time, take those hot wheels off some sweet jumps :boink

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
You should definately try to come out to breakfast again Babar, I'd love to hang out with you again at Chris's. The breakfast was a blast anyway...

That said...

I sold my bike today too :(

I'm bikeless currently, so I'll be out probably for a month or two until I can pick something up. This weather is crap anyway, but I'm already itching to ride.

I may come up with something pretty nifty, maybe not... we'll see.

~mikeym
Just in time for that 50 degree weather Tuesday :eek:nfloor Oh well, I HIGHLY doubt I'll have my baby together by then, I'm taking the wheel in for the tire change after work tomorrow, I'm hoping they can get it done that night, but I doubt it.

Get a new bike...maybe a super moto :neener

·
Registered
354 Posts
Been thinking of getting to the breakfast. One of these days, I will.

I've seen a couple of guys riding their bikes in the last couple of weeks. Makes it that much harder to not even have a bike any more.

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
Just in time for that 50 degree weather Tuesday :eek:nfloor Oh well, I HIGHLY doubt I'll have my baby together by then, I'm taking the wheel in for the tire change after work tomorrow, I'm hoping they can get it done that night, but I doubt it.

Get a new bike...maybe a super moto :neener
I think I have something lined up already... at least I have a verbal agreement. I'll let you know if the bikes in my shed this coming Saturday.

~mikeym

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Bump for people to check this out! We had 4 join right away...and now noone has joined up since. Warm riding weather is around the corner (and by corner I mean a month...think of it as a real big corner :) ) so join up and we can get some rides together when the time comes!

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Sweet deal!

Hey guys, there is a ride on Sunday. Meeting time as it stands now is 10 AM in the trexlertown shopping center. They are meeting in the Yoccos parking lot; the one right by Air Products on Rt. 222/Hamilton Boulevard. The course is a 55 mile sprint that takes us down into quakertown/pottstown area, and looks to be full of enough corners to keep one happy. I haven't ridden this loop yet though. There will be 2-3 Street tard guys, hopefully including me if I can get this relay hammered out, and I'd like to get some Sportbike guys to come and mingle :)

By the way Nurider, I hope I didn't piss you off, I was just playing, sorry :(

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
joined!

I might be able to hit up this ride this weekend. I think I'm bringing my bike back this sat. With this weather it seems like we have at least one nice day a week. I have practice at 1 on sunday though. I think the loop should be done by then, right?
Around then, 3 hours should be fine at an average of 35 MPH you'd still be fine, and we might geta higher average speed. Did you see what Monday has in store? 58 degrees under partly cloudy skies... I think I'm going to take a 'sick' day :boink

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
Sweet deal!

Hey guys, there is a ride on Sunday. Meeting time as it stands now is 10 AM in the trexlertown shopping center. They are meeting in the Yoccos parking lot; the one right by Air Products on Rt. 222/Hamilton Boulevard. The course is a 55 mile sprint that takes us down into quakertown/pottstown area, and looks to be full of enough corners to keep one happy. I haven't ridden this loop yet though. There will be 2-3 Street tard guys, hopefully including me if I can get this relay hammered out, and I'd like to get some Sportbike guys to come and mingle :)

I'm heading out to Ephrata Sunday otherwise I would consider it. Don't worry about nurider, give him all the shit you want. I do. :boink

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you didn't piss me off. :eek:nfloor

Technically, you were right. It WAS a small corner.:beer

And like Eric pointed out, I have plenty of practice at being given crap.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just saw this and joined. It will be nice to ride with some people from the area. I just don't have a chance to get out much. Kids will do that to you.

21 - 40 of 114 Posts