Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I decided to start up a facebook group for us to use in the Lehigh Valley area and local areas to try and get riders together. I figure it might make it easier to post group rides and information, as well as show off our bikes and see who all rides what in the area.

The idea is to meet people, make it easier to meet up, and to have fun while riding safely. Hope you guys enjoy, and even though the riding season for most is a month or 2 away, you can still join up and see what's going on :) The group isn't limited to just Lehigh Valley riders, it's to whoever wants to join and wouldn't mind to ride out to this area for group rides :) I'm looking at you, Philly guys :)

I don't know how easy it is to find on Facebook, but here's the info:

Network: Allentown, PA
Group: Lehigh Valley Riders

I hope this doesn't break forum rules, I just want to get people to join up and see who is all around.

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Login | Facebook

I hope that works, that's the link at the top of the page. Thanks Dennis, I would love a sticky :) The more people the better of course. Since it is attached to the Allentown network, maybe we'll get soem riders who don't even post up here :)

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see Mikey found it, and PNASTY = Patrick? Either way, keep them joining! I'd like to get alot on there by April when riding weather shows up :)

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
I have my bike up for sale. Somebody may pick it up this weekend. I'll be driving to breakfasts :( until I pick up something else...

I have my eye on a Bandit 600 somewhere, but we'll see

~mikeym

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
Nah bike runs great! I just would like to get something a little more sporty thats more capable in the corners... I need more ground clearance!

~mikeym

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha nice. I guess that is a good reason. Either way, make sure to get something before real riding weather comes into town, I'll have a new(old) bike ready to go!

Bump for the Facebook group, the more the merrier :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
:( Oh geez.... How are you healing Babar?
The right shoulder will undergo repairs on the 27th of this month. Once that settles down, the left will undergo extensive repairs. Damn shoulder blade didn't fuse together so it needs a plate, etc., etc. Doc says it'll be 3 month downtime, which promises to suck!

So: NO BIKE FOR ME!

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
Are you completely done riding for good? Or later this summer you'll be back on something?

~mikeym

·
Registered
354 Posts
Are you completely done riding for good? Or later this summer you'll be back on something?

~mikeym
seems this summer will go by healing up from the surgeries. And the family has threatened to disown me if I get another bike anytime soon.

But, never say never. Just not in the immediate future.

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
seems this summer will go by healing up from the surgeries. And the family has threatened to disown me if I get another bike anytime soon.

But, never say never. Just not in the immediate future.
Hey man, long time no see...er chat haha. Shoulder is still messe dup from that? :( I hope everything goes well with the repairs and that you'll be back to 100% in a hurry. You should get a project bike like me, something old but fun...that way you can say it's just a restoration project that you HAVE to ride to make sure it runs right... :eek:nfloor

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so im not in the allentown network, can someone invite me to join? Im not sure how that goes. Name is still ktravelet, maybe you gotta friend me i dont care. thanks
I searched the allentown network for your name, gotz nuffin :confused: Try allentown searching me : Levi J. Rassler

1 - 20 of 114 Posts