Sport Bikes banner

F4igrad..........

3K views 52 replies 11 participants last post by  japbike 
#1 ·
this is your official stalker speaking... post your pic again for us women... ;) Thank you, that is all............. ;) :D

#2 ·
Girl you crack me up sooo much!!!! I can't wait for you to come down here--you would fit in with the very few female friends that I have--it would be a blast!!!! ;)

#3 ·
i want to come to Florida...:) you both crack me up.

#4 ·
silent_R1 said:
i want to come to Florida...:) you both crack me up.

Would love to have ya here!!! Maybe you can come down for Biketober Fest??? It's somewhat still away but enough time to plan things out.... :D

#5 ·
I'll work on it...got to arrange the schedule around. Between that and Barber trackday in October, i'll have to work hard and be vetty vetty goot

#8 ·
f4igrad said:
ahhh, I've missed my favorite stalker :D Just got back from Europe to find the place totally changed :confused:

YEA! Im some ones fav! Hey! can't get any better then f4igrad.... and again, may I add!!
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY.. just one look at you, and you KNOW there's a God!!! You are another reason to thank God for His creations!! THANK YOU!! :D :D :D

#9 ·
RSixxygrl said:
Girl you crack me up sooo much!!!! I can't wait for you to come down here--you would fit in with the very few female friends that I have--it would be a blast!!!! ;)

well, I try! :D I can't wait either. I wanna get my booty down there and rip some pavement. At least you have female friends, I dont have any. Chicks dont like me? I wonder why? HAHA! and I care how much? :p :p

#10 ·
japbike said:
well, I try! :D I can't wait either. I wanna get my booty down there and rip some pavement. At least you have female friends, I dont have any. Chicks dont like me? I wonder why? HAHA! and I care how much? :p :p

Me--female friends--actually I have only 2 close female friends and they don't ride!! Girls don't like me either--I know why :rolleyes: But I can't worry about other's insecurities!!!!

SicFlagrlR6 haven't met yet at all, we have just talked on the phone to one another at last Biketoberfest.

Other than that I hang around guys usually and have always even since I was very young....women usually bore me with thier shallowness and constant chitter chatter about other girls and stupid crap like that!! :D

#11 ·
Oh yes F4igrad---thank you thank you, could you please post up some more pics of yourself too!! Pweetttyyy Pweease???????? ;)

#12 ·
RSixxygrl said:
Oh yes F4igrad---thank you thank you, could you please post up some more pics of yourself too!! Pweetttyyy Pweease???????? ;)

^^^^^ with Rsixxy on that one.. you know f4igrad, if I wanna finish my wall of "stalk", I need more pictures... ;) I wonder how long it would take me to get to Knoxville?? :D

#13 · (Edited)
you all are too kind. What makes it really nice is that every single one of you look damn good as well (i checked the other thread ;) ) I really don't have many pics of myself, I am usually the one behind the camera. Here is a shot from my buddy's wedding a couple of months ago. Not the greatest, but the only other one I have. Most of my pics are of me riding.

Attachments

#14 ·
f4igrad said:
you all are too kind. What makes it really nice is that every single one of you look damn good as well (i checked the other thread ;) ) I really don't have many pics of myself, I am usually the one behind the camera. Here is a shot from my buddy's wedding a couple of months ago. Not the greatest, but the only other one I have. Most of my pics are of me riding.

I'M IN LOVE!!!!! **faint*****

#16 ·
f4igrad...I was just in Knoxville area like a week ago, I'd've stayed if I seen you around...

you haven't been to Deal's Gap lately? that is where I was last mon/tues and part of wed of last week (vacation)

as for not having female friends comments, I'm the same way, I have like 2 maybe 3 tops and of those 1 rides seriously, 1 rides semi-seriously and the other just thinks I'm crazy as hell. I also have gotten along better w/guys, but I've been a tomboy so it doesnt' surprise me...oh well. I'm not into shallow, stupid, "oh I broke a nail" type attitude. I'm not a girly-girl, except when I want to be one :)

#18 ·
ohh I'd better start getting my rump back to the Gap more often...**mental note, look for an f4i******

#20 ·
f4igrad said:
if you are just lookin for an F4i, you will see a ton of them :D

if I saw you, I'd know you... we stalkers "study" our prize...bwahahahahah j/k. that just sounds psycho, sorry...haha :D :p

#21 ·
yeah i did see quite a few...it rained on me mainly but i did a couple of good rides in. it was fun and i enjoyed it. i stayed at the resort, met lots of peeps there...japbike, you and me should hook up sometime :)

#22 ·
silent_R1 said:
yeah i did see quite a few...it rained on me mainly but i did a couple of good rides in. it was fun and i enjoyed it. i stayed at the resort, met lots of peeps there...japbike, you and me should hook up sometime :)

you got it!!.. I dont get to ride with women any more since I moved to Bowling Green, Ky.... m still the only chick in town that rides. But Im working on a few ppl....nothing against the men, but sometimes, I wanna just ride to ride.. most week ends we ride hard as hell, and after 4-5 hours, Im pooped keeping up...

#23 ·
that ain't no joke, some days I just don't want to ride hard...but I don't have much option if I am riding with the boys. they ride hard, play hard, well, every thing is hard :D :leer

#25 ·
hiiiiiii Erik...wacha doin?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.