1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
That was awesome. Too bad for the guy and the deer though

·
Registered
691 Posts
That is one of my biggest concearns will riding. There are alot of deer around SW PA.

·
Banned
912 Posts
Good vid, but holy old as shit batman!

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts
Stupid deer.. Had a really close call with a moose once..

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
thats a rider from austin, tx , keith aka bass reflex.........last year

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
OMG thats fucking horrible! thanks for posting that!!! I live up in the hills where we have serval packs of deer in our yard all the time so we realy have to watch out for them!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
i hit a dog

i just got a good size dog (springer spaniel) on my r6 at 100-110ish; it jumped out tall grass and it happen so quick i couldnt react i felt the dog brush off my foot, the bike stayed straight, so i thought it was a near miss. well after we were done i looked and the damn dog cracked my fairing scuffed paint off my fork tube and cluchcover. i hit that dog hard, and i just cant believe i didnt even feel it... very scary

hit the fork too!

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya, i thought it was one of keith;s vids.. he made it out ok.. the deer was fuked up..

one thing i hate riding out in the countries... im scared the deers will jump out from the bushes... yikes!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ummmm, OUCH! :(

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Ebbs15 said:
so was he ok?... what was the damage to him/bike?
yeah he was fine, full gear and all. rashed fairings typical stuff nothing more........we cal him deer slayer...... :lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
man thsats a crazy little vd, I've never seen that one before.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Terrible! Poor rider and deer! Are there any ultrasonic devices that could be retrofitted onto motorcycles that could probably keep deer and other animals at bay? I have seen some that are meant for cages that emit ultrasonic sounds when air passes thru them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I see those "deer whistles" on cruisers all the time , seem to be more common on crusty old wings and such, Its kind of crazy but some of the squids around here go on crazy night rides where one of them usually hits an animal or wads his bike up about once a month.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts