Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Premed
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a set of delrin frame sliders that I bought off of ebay. And I got 2 of different sizes, with one of them being longer than the other. Both of them have the same radius. Its only the length that differs. Have I been shipped wrong ones or what ?

·
The Premed
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, its a micron.

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
are they the ones that you have to modify the fairing, or are they just the bolt on ones?

·
The Premed
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have to cut the fairing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll check when I get home but I do believe the left slider is the longer of the 2.

Do you have the know hows to cut the fairing? I can give ya a quick write up if you want. (I've got 8 fairing cuts *4 bikes* under my belt, I have it down to a science)
Also check out your local Office Depot & pick up some counter top plugs.?. the inserts they put on counter tops to run the wire through. Pick up two 2 inch diameter plugs to clean up the cut area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
BlazenFire said:
i have to cut the fairing.
I just purchased a pair of those (2 different lengths) from eBay too - it would help if they sent instructions with them! :mad:

I have decided not to use these ones because of the hassle cutting the fairings, and have purchased another pair that bolts on to the outside of the fairing...see pic.

Soj

1 - 9 of 9 Posts