Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello there. I've got a 98 F3 that currently has a bent front wheel. I am looking for a replacement. So far I haven't been able to find one so I've been looking for other wheels. The only problem is that I am not sure about the fit of wheels from other bikes.

If you have got a chance, could you please measure a couple things on your front wheel for me?

-The bolt spacing of the front rotors (The diameter of the rotor bolt circle from center to center of opposite bolts)
-The width of the front wheel hub (from the outside of one dust seal to the other)
-The distance between the rotor mounting surfaces

I would appreciate it as it would increase my chances of finding an affordable replacement wheel.

On my F3 the bolt circle diameter is 2 and 15/16". The hub width is 5.5" which is guess is the same as the listed wheel width. The distance between the rotor mounting surfaces is 4".

Thanks,
Thomas

·
Speed Racer
1,650 Posts
There are 7 on ebay right now man. I just searched "f4i wheel". Looks like they run 80-120 bucks with rotors.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a bunch of them on there, and that's why I want to find out if I can swap one onto my F3. There aren't a lot of straight F3 wheels around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts