Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there, this a picture of a bike just like mine.

now I love the bike but hate the neon green/yellow "f3" on it. Do you guys think it would look weird if I were to remove just that part (and the black surround, its all one sticker), and leave the black on top of/behind the engine vent there. would that look weird?

how about all the black there?

can someone photochop that, just something quick, any opnions or help would be apreciated.

·
Registered
177 Posts
does www.tapeworks.com have any other colored decals you could overlay on the "F3"? i wouldn't just remove the black section, it's gonna look hokey...imo. it does look good completely blacked out though, you may wanna get some black vinyl and go over the whole section.

·
Registered
177 Posts
also, what if you took an x-acto knive and cut out the "f3" exposing the white panel behind it? that would look sharp and be free. just be careful not to cut real deep.

i think that might be your best bet. see if someone could photoshop the letters white. it would really tie everything together.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I think it looks good w/the yellow and black both removed.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, I would do the tapeworks thing but I think I can find a better way to spend 140$ though. There out of there mind with that price IMO.

Thanks for the P-shop Juggalo!

I actually like the all white, but then again my gear is all black. Dont know, I'll think about it some more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts