Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'm about to start on my F3 also.. what all did you get and where did you buy it from? Your bike looks really nice!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BrownRob said:
I'm about to start on my F3 also.. what all did you get and where did you buy it from? Your bike looks really nice!
I bought the fender eliminator off of ebay. I'll get you the email of the guy that makes them. It comes with the license plate holder. But instead of mounting it where it was supposed to be, I relocated it under the seat. Only had to drill one hole and used a bolt that was already there. I have a red LED that illuminates the plate. The rear turn signals are "LED Mini-Flush Mount Turnsignals" from Competition Accessories. The front turnsignals are from LP but LED inserts came from customled.com. They illuminate red but when the turn signal is activated, they blink orange.

Now it looks a lot cleaner than stock.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Clean bike, Yours has the same paint and decals mine had. I hope you don't mind but I am gonna copy your front flush mounts (they look sweet). I have been looking for a set for awhile but could never find any that fit right. Did you get them from the web, if so, can I get the address.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Nice.

I couldn't even tell what was different at first...it took a few times looking at the pictures for me to realize the difference...good work!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
bike looks great. i have the same bike without the body work. just started turning mine into a street fighter. had alot of trouble bypassing the guage cluster.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
f3psycho said:
Clean bike, Yours has the same paint and decals mine had. I hope you don't mind but I am gonna copy your front flush mounts (they look sweet). I have been looking for a set for awhile but could never find any that fit right. Did you get them from the web, if so, can I get the address.
Flushmounts are Lockhart Philips but the guts are LED inserts from Customled.com. I'll have to take a pic when the lights are on.

·
Registered
75 Posts
fs street fighter

her she is, the bike you see in pieces is the before pic, not finished with her yet

Attachments

·
Void where prohibited
248 Posts
Nice work. You have the same flushmounts I have, but mine are yellow with the original bulb.

Sweet bike :dblthumb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts