Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone had ever tried to or thought about changing their headlight on their f2 or f3. I am thinking about trying to make my front more aggresive and wanted to make the headlight look more than an f4. Now, would it work to paint directly on the headlight? My other idea is to cut a piece of plastic out the shape that I want to be covered, paint it the color of my bike and then stick it on with glue or velcro. Any suggestions? I tried to find a smoked light cover, but I couldn't so I am resorting to another idea

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I was planning on attempting to make mine look a little like the new buells, with two round headlights in it. And then I saw this picture. Now All I have to do is buy the shit to do it. I personally think it looks 100% better than stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I'm gonna do the same thing as that one only with two lights in it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah... thanks, I am at work and that pic could get me in trouble, haha. Yeah, I think it looks 100 times better than stock too, but that looks like a lot of work. I am thinking of getting some plastic to "stick" on the headlight to make it look more like the snake eyes headlights, but connected in the middle. I am going to try and do it this weekend and I will try to post pics if it works.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is what I did. I think it looks good... I am getting my whole bike painted this winter so the part I made will match the bike and look a lot better

Attachments

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
That does look pretty good. What did you use for that and how did you mount it?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a piece of thin plastic and I used double sided foam tape. Pretty easy to do, but it was hard to make the template. I took my time and it looks like it would be something you buy from the store.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts