Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,
I'm thinking about putting my 95 daily driver up for sale. I figured i'd post it and see if I get any offers on her. I don't have to sell it, but it would make some things easier on me. This car has been my daily driver for the past year. I'm getting another motorcycle soon and don't know if I can afford insurance on 3 vehicles. Pm me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions. The interior is very clean with new seats out of a 99 Neon R/T. The outside paint is kind of faded and has some dings & scratches, but it's a daily driver. so I never messed with them. Tires have over 75% tread life left. The cruise control doesn't work on the car. I'm not sure why and have never messed with it. I would like $2000 or best offer. The car is located in Jax, FL.

I would also be willing to trade the car plus cash for a good sportbike. Pm me or e-mail me with any offers.

Details on the car:
1995 Dodge Neon sport coupe
2.0L SOHC
5 speed
Power locks
Cruise control (not working)
Cold AC
Front and rear seats out of a 99 Neon R/T
Iceman cold air intake
Clear corners & bumper lights
Alpine am/fm cd player
Front & Rear strut braces
Rage shifter bushings
106,xxx miles (driving it every day)
30+miles per gallon on 87 octane

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are afew pics for everyone. Sorry the car is dirty, it's been raining every day here in FL and I haven't had time to clean in. No the car cover and intercooler don't go with the car :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
whats up with the huge front mount intercooler in the trunk

·
Banned
912 Posts
It's a GOD DAM NEON a 95 at that. My John Deer would spank the shit out of it in the 1/4 mile. That is if their was a 1/4 mile track around and I had a John Deer! Just kidding Boostnsrt is a SRT/4 nut I think he would fu(k it in the tailpipe if he had one! $2000 not a bad price! You take a payment plan?

·
Registered
839 Posts
marsolais said:
It's a GOD DAM NEON a 95 at that. My John Deer would spank the shit out of it in the 1/4 mile. That is if their was a 1/4 mile track around and I had a John Deer! Just kidding Boostnsrt is a SRT/4 nut I think he would fu(k it in the tailpipe if he had one! $2000 not a bad price! You take a payment plan?

Dont say that to darell cox with mopar racing ;)

I dont remember the details but the last time i talked to him he had an all motor neon running 10.0. Not too shabby

And his SRT4 was running 8.2s last time i talked to him :D

Good luck with the sell

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The intercooler is actually a factory SRT intercooler. I'm doing a SRT turbo setup on my 1st gen Neon R/T. I have been building and racing Neons since they came out in 95. I have had about 6 of them now. I've had them into the 12's in the 1/4 mile. They are economy cars, but they are fun and easy to work on. Not to mention thats all the SRT is. It's a 2nd gen Neon with a turbo 2.4L motor in it. Yup, I think Scott Mohlers best 1/4 to date is a 10.02 all motor. Mike Crawford and Sean Carulson have both his into the 8's in the 1/4 mile with their SRT drag cars.

Oh and the car is still for sale or trade. Haha.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i had a 98 rt with a stage 1 hahn turbo setup dyno'ed at nopi nats 212.3 at the front wheels. 14 flat 1/4 mile not too shabby. but ever since the srt-4 came out i've been in love. just can't afford one yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts