Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am placing my prize Armalite Ar-10 up for auction to help fund a new motorcycle. I am the original owner of this gun and look at the pictures, it has a 5 digit serial number and not 6!! When I bought it I also bought the matching the Armalite Tactical XB Scope with it. This scope was made my Leuopold for Armalite so you know the quality is supreme. The has a built in range finder, mil dot tactical crosshairs and you can adjust for elevation out to 1000 yards with click adjust knobs so there is no counting!! Same with windage!! I have fired exactly 60 rounds through it and it has been in my gun safe since. I accept verfiable money orders and cashier's checks. I will accept PayPal but add 3% to cover their fees. Item must be paid for within 7 days! All ATF rules apply.

Valued at $3k but I have reduced it to $2000

Attachments

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone? Make an offer!!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
note: this would be a great addition to anyone's home when WW3 makes it from Iraq to stateside. Aim for the head a chest shot may set off the bomb.
Free bump for freedom

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Juggalo said:
note: this would be a great addition to anyone's home when WW3 makes it from Iraq to stateside. Aim for the head a chest shot may set off the bomb.
Free bump for freedom

Thanks Juggalo! Welp, if it doesn't sell soon it is going to the local gun shop for consignment. So make an offer!! You might get it!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Looks awsome but i am thinking of selling mine soon as well. I have a short with six position stock bad ass friggen guns so fun to shoot. that FMJ .223 will pearce damn near anything. :mg

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Super Ninja S2K said:
Looks awsome but i am thinking of selling mine soon as well. I have a short with six position stock bad ass friggen guns so fun to shoot. that FMJ .223 will pearce damn near anything. :mg

Hehehe...sure will. The Ar-10 fires the .308 so you can really reach out there and touch someone. What I loved about this scope is that I set it at 100 yards and when I want to shoot further I just turn the knob and can reach out to 1000 yards without having to adjust using the mil dot reticles. When I bought this only 2 were shipped to TN and they were by special order and took 6 months to get here. At 100 yards I have it to where it can shoot 3 shot dime sized groups, not bad for a semi-automatic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts