Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am placing my prize Armalite Ar-10 up for auction to help fund a new motorcycle. I am the original owner is this gun and look at the pictures, it has a 5 digit serial number and not 6!! When I bought it I also bought the matching the Armalite Tactical XB Scope with it. This scope was made my Leuopold for Armalite so you know the quality is supreme. The has a built in range finder, mil dot tactical crosshairs and you can adjust for elevation out to 1000 yards with click adjust knobs so there is no counting!! Same with windage!! I have fired exactly 60 rounds through it and it has been in my gun safe since. I accept verfiable money orders and cashier's checks. I will accept PayPal but add 3% to cover their fees. Item must be paid for within 7 days! All ATF rules apply.

Valued at $3k but I am asking $2500 OBO

Attachments

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will throw in a hard case also and 2 magazines, forgot to add those.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I have a Panther Arms in .308...

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heheheh....gotta love the .308s! It's like the telephone.....use it when you really want to reach out there and touch someone! My range for a good shot is 800 meters, beyond that I trail off a little but WTF can hit me from 1000 meters('cept a better shooter)? :lol

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Someone's gotta want it!!

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump please

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
I'd buy it, but as soon as they find that body... they're gonna come looking for me, not you! :lol

Just kidding. Free bump though.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:lol hell bro, move to TN., they gotta find the body before they can convict you and there are a ton of places to hide them around here!! I am entertaining offers also. If it doesn't sell soon I am considering taking it to my local gun shop and putting up on consignment.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
heheheh....gotta love the .308s! It's like the telephone.....use it when you really want to reach out there and touch someone! My range for a good shot is 800 meters, beyond that I trail off a little but WTF can hit me from 1000 meters('cept a better shooter)? :lol
Mine has been an excellant target rifle, especially with the bull barrel and unertl scope...can knock a deer, elk or bear down too... :dblthumb

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah they are a blast to shoot and the knock down power is very enjoyable not to mention the range they are capable of. I actually wouldn't get rid of it except that I am wanting another bike. I am building a sniper rifle later this year and it will be another .308 also!!

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bumpity bump

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How about $2200 and free shipping?? Or make a fair and reasonable offer!!

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the bump bro! hehehe...everyone loves the AR-10 but I guess everyone is strapped for cash. I am considering dropping the price again......someone make a reasonable offer??

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
I've been wanting one for a while. Just don't have the cash to throw around at the moment. Good luck on selling it though. Wish I could buy it.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Make an offer......I am open to suggestions at this point.

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
Make an offer......I am open to suggestions at this point.
Only offer I could make would be insulting. Don't really have much extra cash at the moment. Too much vacation time eating in to my funds.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ejworthen said:
Only offer I could make would be insulting. Don't really have much extra cash at the moment. Too much vacation time eating in to my funds.

PM it to me, ya never know. I understand about vacation time. I have to take 2 weeks by the end of the year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts