Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Ummmmm, you realize this isn't it Italy right? Or did you think Spain is in Italy? :lol

I'm just messing with ya, it's in Spain, the name of the video is even SPAINbank.wmv :D

·
CaGeD FuRy !!!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh yer right..:) Its all relevant tho I wouldnt go to italy either.. :) In the USA the police would be sued sooo bad their ass`es would hurt for years!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Yup, that's one of the MANY reasons I'm not really looking forward to coming back to the US. Things are just so much different and so awesome in Europe. Hell, if they brought an Arby's franchise over here, I'd have no reason to ever go back!

·
Registered
269 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Yup, that's one of the MANY reasons I'm not really looking forward to coming back to the US. Things are just so much different and so awesome in Europe. Hell, if they brought an Arby's franchise over here, I'd have no reason to ever go back!
LOL many reason's not to come back well for me I say don't. Assuming your not an american citizen the last thing we need is another I dont like america immigrant.

For those that are already here love it or leave it! USA!

·
Registered
269 Posts
MoTrFinger said:
LOL many reason's not to come back well for me I say don't. Assuming your not an american citizen the last thing we need is another I dont like america immigrant.

Sorry off topic but btw sometimes I wish they could do things like that here but again.....

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
sucks to be that guy...bet thats the last time hell ever do that....makes me wish they would do that shit to criminals here instead of giving them a slap on the wrist

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Reckless01 said:
sucks to be that guy...bet thats the last time hell ever do that....makes me wish they would do that shit to criminals here instead of giving them a slap on the wrist
Yeah...but we don't know what type of criminal he was. For all we know he could have just been doing wheelies and stuff in the street. I doubt it but I'd like to know more of the story. I would like to see law enforcement and law makers get tougher on criminals though.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
MoTrFinger said:

Guess I need to put something about being in the Air Force in my sig. I get this alot, I'm from the US, I was born and raised in Texas, then moved to Seattle. I joined the Air Force last year and am now in Italy. I like it here, and I like Europe, and I don't plan on coming back, other than to visit, anytime soon.

And on topic, yeah he was a bank robber, the cop pulling in front of him was harsh, but you don't fuck with the cops over here, but in turn they don't fuck with you unless you are doing something real stupid (IE robbing a bank).

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
yea they said he branished a hand grenade and demanded $$ and Drugs....and took hosties....then traded the hosties for the bike and thought he was gonna ride away scott free...i meant harsh criminals like murderers or terrorists, instead of offering them 3 hots and a cot for the next 40 years at our expense.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Oh....my bad. Damn... he deserved it then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts