Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so it may shorten other parts useful life span. Spesh the riders! :eek: but it sure is fun and a good trick to get everyone to check ya out just as ya go flyin on yer butt!! :eek:nfloor sumtin I'm good at!... given the friends a good show! :popcorn

My rule of thumb is why crash when no one's lookin? So I make it a point to do it right after I scream and wave to em hopefully where the most possible number of camera armed spectators are swarmed at.... like the stinky pig water mudholes and bogs that prolly have all the missing kids, dogs and monster trucks no one can find that at the bottom of :eek: and execute a perfect a 9.9 scoring facedown dismount right into the slimey, gooey stuff that ruins your washing machine when ya wash your gear all your clothes have that "just pooped in teh woods fresh smell" on em smell!

Great for pickin up new homeless friends when ya go out too! Nothin works like havin a cloud of noxious fumes followin ya around like "Pigpen" from Snoopy will do for ya as that!

Yup, nothing beats givin everyone sumtin ta talk about after the ride as a good ol fashioned "hay look at meh" Oops I shuldant a done that faceplant!

Plus the added bonus of makin ya smellin so bad even your dog won't want to ride back home in the front wid ya!

ts great not havin those muddy paws diggin into yer legs when he spots a cat and just has to be in yer lap to bark at his girlfriend thats peein on yer buddys tires as ya go by! ahhh showin off. The best part of dirtbiken.

I made it a point when I first started riding to learn how to show off and doo killer wheelies by drivin the neighbors nuts with my everyday ritual of the instant I got home from school firing up the dirtbike and doing wheelies on the sidewalk until my Dad had to come out and knock me off the bike to come in and eat! Wasnt too long before I became "most hated brat on the block or watched foe laff value when I was gettin dragged along by the bike" in my neighborhood :dblthumb:

Heres a coupla my examples ... just before I was about to be gettin up off teh ground? Nah. uasually laffin as my buddys were wipin the gooey crap off there googles!

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well these are just a few pics from a year back riding trip on the Jackson country trials in Wisconsin right were i USED to live. DOH. anyways, the first is just one of my world famous wheelies, ok, not world famous, but i am pretty dam good at them. The second was me and my buddy pulling them next to each other and just for good measure the last is my bro hitting up a mud whole that no one else wanted to go through.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL thats a pretty good sized slop hole :dblthumb I was notorious for setting my friends up when a handy puddle or mudhole was handy! 'course I also did a few spectaclaur wipeouts in some of them that had seep ruts from 4x4's that you couldn't see :eek: Nothin like showin off and ending up laying in the crap! :eek:nfloor

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
great pics KH you crack me up

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All I need is someone hangin around with a camera and I'll "perform" almost gauranteed... see that top pic? Thats my 2 week old 400WR Husky got it from Malcom Smith Husky... bike never was the same after taht wipeout :(

It was that guy takin pics fault..... if he waddnt there I never woulda been tryin for a cover shot on Hawaii Racing News....

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Kevin~
That mud hole shot is AWESOME! That looks like FUN!

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
Hawaiian - You and me both man! All my crashes are either chronicled on video or pictures. Not to mention I always biff it hard in front of LOTS of people :eek:nfloor

Kevin - Dude talk about pot hole!!

I'm not doing wheelies till I order those knee braces, got lucky once and didn't shatter my knee! And I really don't trust my knee-shin guards :fiddy

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Carolyn said:
Hawaiian - You and me both man! All my crashes are either chronicled on video or pictures. Not to mention I always biff it hard in front of LOTS of people :eek:nfloor

Kevin - Dude talk about pot hole!!

I'm not doing wheelies till I order those knee braces, got lucky once and didn't shatter my knee! And I really don't trust my knee-shin guards :fiddy

Please call me KH :lol Ya way I see it why crash if you cant entertain your fans? And like my Dad always taught me anything worth doing is worth doing RIGHT!!!! :eek:nfloor

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Spent more than my fair share of time stuck in the mud. Between the dirtbike and the quad....I went through a few washing machines. Got to the point that when I went to wash the bike or quad I rode in the back and got sprayed with the car wash hose as well.

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
I'm getting pig ears for my Motocross helmet because I spend more time in the mud than actually riding :eek:nfloor

My bike was so muddy one weekend that it took me 2 hours to clean it - I had to rethink that day at the track because I thought I had laid it down in a muddy corner??

Figured out that NO I didn't crash that weekend - I just got roosted pretty hard by a large group of fast riders :urowned I guess I got roosted bad enough that my bike color changed from blue to brown :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^ LOL getting painted with mud isnt alot of fun.... unless of course you happen to be doin the paintin :lao

A coupla times we got so muddy and coverd with the guy that manages the magic wand carwash place we go to wouldnt even let us wash our bikes and trucks off! Seems one time we clogged the drainage up for all of the stalls with a truck load of dirt! :eek:

·
Registered
718 Posts
I love mud and wheelies!! The helmet on the side helps me pick up chicks!!...LOL. Actually, it's my daughters..she got off before I went up the steep incline.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:dblthumb That first pic is great!! My old 3 wheeler would just float itself... good thing too we tested that part out too many times to even try to recall :D That thing went through hell with us!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts