Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Sales was good to me... and repair has been good to me, but I haven't had anything major done other than service 500 mile and 4000 mile service.

·
Registered
924 Posts
expensive

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I've heard they will rape there like it's nobody's business. I trust my friends and I'd never buy or repair anything there. I bought my bike @ Motorsports (on Sunrise Blvd east of 95) and I've had a good sales experience there. I don't know anything about repairs. Sorry.

Beafer may know about where to go to get the bike repaired. He's a pro at that :lao

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Be careful with them.... I haven't heard of it happening in a lil bit but for awile employees from Broward Motorsports were stealing customers bikes from their homes. When people would bring their bike in for service, they got the address from the repair order, went to their house and there it was. That happened enough that when the cops come to write the report they actually asked if they had recently been at Broward Motorsports with the bike. As far as I know they were caught and everything awile ago, but I'd still be leary. I don't trust anybody else with my stuff as it is... I do everything myself

·
Registered
19 Posts
blais cycle. off 95 and ives dairy. family owned the owner kevin used to race high level and the 2 mechanics he has have been with him for over 10 years.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I would have to recommend Blaise...Nelson does good work but they were not up front about cost...don't know about Broward motorsports but do not take your bike to Power Sports on Sunrise east of I95...their service sucks arse big time...been there twice with the same problem for my bike and they straight out lied about the problem, about ordering parts, about everything...not a damn thing good to say about them!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
now I need to find someone with an SUV to carry that sucka around...

I guesse Ill check Blais Cycles or the one in West Palm... ugh sux0r...

Looks like minor dmgs though... bike fell, flipped and slid on the side.

·
wuka man
849 Posts
also check Cycle Race Tek. Dude is meticulous about repairs and service and he is very upfront with everything. if you go or call, tell him the R1-forum guys sent you or beafer.

CRT - Cycle Race Tek
400 Ansin Blvd, Hallandale FL
954-455-9665

·
Registered
94 Posts
For crash estimates and repair, I recommend GMD Computrack in Pompano. They're the only shop set up to use their precise method of frame measurement and alignment.

But they really shined on the service side. They dealt with the guilty party's insurance company, even though the guilty party was a car rental company (not as easy as Geico). They gave me a straight-up and very honest estimate. Once I got the cash, they worked with me to find economical ways to fix the cosmetics. Dude, he even shopped for stuff on Ebay for me. I dropped the rest of the cash on the good stuff: suspension and chassis optimizations. Now how many shops will do that kind of thing for customers?

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
or check out crothrockets to barhoppers its on the pinned list. Tell Bill (the owner) that Terry sent you. He has a great Mechanic, and has always hooked me up price wise so I plug him when I can.

·
Registered
136 Posts
beafer said:
also check Cycle Race Tek. Dude is meticulous about repairs and service and he is very upfront with everything. if you go or call, tell him the R1-forum guys sent you or beafer.

CRT - Cycle Race Tek
400 Ansin Blvd, Hallandale FL
954-455-9665
Ditto. Rey is a very nice guy and is honest! He knows me but not by name.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Cess what's the word on your bike?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mark told me he is going to call me later on tonight or tuesday early morning with a final quote and turnaround time. Looks like its mostly paint damages, and the fairings cost mucho $ as you all know.
So I am waiting for that with the utmost impatience.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts