Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see those exhausts. Post up what you got, and how you like 'em!

I have a bolt on Akrapovic for the 1k and a full Hindle race mount for the 6.
The Hindle makes great power and sounds really nice. Louder than the Akra, though the exhaust SET valve in the 1k may have have something to do with it.

The Akra is very light for a slip on. The only one I know of that has a titanium core. Beautifully made. I love the way it sounds, too.

G

·
Heres my bolt on Leo Vince. Bought it this winter and only fired it up once so far. Can't wait to get it out to hear what it really sounds like.

The red rimstripe was put on just to see how it looked. So much black around the wheel, it's hard to tell where the wheel ends and tire begins. I was looking to break them up a bit. I thought about yellow, but the red matches the 750 and R logo. Any comments how that looks. I can't really decide if I like it or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
I run a Full Arata Titanium System. Sounds like a bloody F1. I Love it!

Attachments

G

·
Great looking bikes.
My final choice, after deciding not to do a high mount, was between the Akro and Leo. I've never seen the Leo on another bike around here so that was the one I wanted. I'm really pleased with my decision.
As for the rim stripe, I pulled the wheels last night and will be going with red for now. Later on I might change to yellow if i get too many negative comments.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Shit, I must have miss this thread. O.K. Suzukians (lol) wake up!!!

Got this Scorpion Stubby. Not to loud with the baffle in and still has a nice raspy tone. However with the baffle out you WILL get a ticket.:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a gorgeous pipe, Gix! :cheers

Scorpion really pulled a winner with that one. They make the Prodrive axle-back pipe on my Suby, too. I love it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
jk750 said:
That's a gorgeous pipe, Gix! :cheers

Scorpion really pulled a winner with that one. They make the Prodrive axle-back pipe on my Suby, too. I love it.
Nice wrx JK:cheers , is it from the header back (pipe that is)?
Thanks. It's custom mated to a Cobb downpipe/midpipe with a single high flow cat.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gixxerworld said:
Nice wrx JK:cheers , is it from the header back (pipe that is)?
Thanks. It's custom mated to a Cobb downpipe/midpipe with a single high flow cat.
Thanks. It's custom mated to a Cobb downpipe/midpipe with a single high flow cat

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
DDJFLW said:
My pipe. Scorpion titanium
DDJFLW, have you had any issues with your FI light yet? I know it is a easy fix but I was just wondering. Mine came on about 3 months ago, bike is ok though.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts