Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any exhaust hookups? I'm looking for a good deal.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yes- give me model#'s and I can get prices- I have a connection to a car/bike parts reseller

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Try pming WayneNside. I know he's been talking about doing motorcycle parts as a part of his business.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Jokertlr said:
I guess it really depends on what you're looking for. In some way or another we've all got hookups.

- Most of us get 15% - 20% off at local shops on a daily basis (you know which one Andy and I prefer)
- and then there's always the advertisers on SBN

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm sure that my roommate can get stuff cheaper than any shop or the advertisers- he gets quite a good deal, though most of his business is car parts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Check ur PM's dude.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I was thinking maybe a Devil or Akraporovic (yea I know it is spelled wrong) pipe for my bike? Any comments?

Tom.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Too bad you didn't say something sooner. My buddy just traded in his 2000 tiller for $3600 and bought an oh four gixxer 1000. He does still have some rashed up pipes laying around though.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
mr_druid said:
I was thinking maybe a Devil or Akraporovic (yea I know it is spelled wrong) pipe for my bike? Any comments?

Tom.

Akrapovics are super pricey, but worth every penny! I have one on my R6 and it sounds nice and mellow at low rpm, but screams up top. Devil would also be nice. I tired to order one of those before I picked up the Akra, but they were on backorder. You will not be disappointed with either, they are about as far away from the high pitch and noise of a D&D as your going to get. (this is a very good thing)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
I thought thats what I was for? :dunno

LOL

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
WTF are you talking about :dunno
sugar mama....price is no object

1 - 16 of 16 Posts