Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I see that there are a lot of people out there running shortened exhaust. Is this just people cutting and rewelding their stock/aftermarket cans? Or are they using a different exhaust?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who makes the short ones i have looked only to find nothing I was thinking about cutting and rewelding my stock can

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
you actually have not only a f2 but also a f3 streetfighter and they still have stock exhaust?

You can cut one down for less than you can buy one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hybrid said:
you actually have not only a f2 but also a f3 streetfighter and they still have stock exhaust?

You can cut one down for less than you can buy one.
Ha yeah im cheap i guess the f2 is shortened a little bit and hollowed out and the f3 is stock

·
NEC DEFICIT ALTER
129 Posts
Too Loud? Never. Used a baffle manufactured by Samson but anything will work - it's just a perforated metal tube. The cheapest way to do it is salvage the baffle and packing from your stock pipe. The pipe isn't as loud as you'd expect. I've heard many bikes with aftermarket pipes that are louder than this.

·
Thread killer
896 Posts
I want a really short exhaust that comes out right behind my rear brake foot peg with a slash cut horn style tip. Is this something that can be made pretty easily? Any good info online on putting a baffle and packing into the pipe??

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
all you have to do is try................you can do anything you want your only limitations are TIME, MONEY, SKILL and all you need is two of the three.

·
NEC DEFICIT ALTER
129 Posts
JINXR said:
I want a really short exhaust that comes out right behind my rear brake foot peg with a slash cut horn style tip. Is this something that can be made pretty easily? Any good info online on putting a baffle and packing into the pipe??
Sure. Depending on the style of your stock pipe all you may need is a Sawzaw (or hacksaw), a automotive tip (from any local parts retailer), a baffle (from Samson or any aftermarket pipe manufacturer) and some packing (Google 4-stroke packing). Easy and cheap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts