Sport Bikes banner

Exhaust Preference

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
123 Posts
my brother and I both order MIGS for our bikes (01 F4i & 97 XX)...they are without a doubt the best sounding slip ons in my opinion...i didnt get any pics of his but hers one of mine...too bad you can only buy em used now :(

· Registered
569 Posts
Staintune

· Registered
16 Posts
snigg said:
Devil. all the devil pipes ive heard have sounded very good(including mine) and i think they are good for a few HP as well. a good quality pipe

Same here!! I get more compliments on the sound, looks, & quality of my Devil SB2 High mount 1/2 system w/carbon can. Most people that I see have V&H or Yosh. Not too many people have Devil exhaust where I live. I think Devil website has some sound files. www.devilbikes.com

· Registered
1,270 Posts
I voted "other". I put a Blue Flame high-mount Titanium exhaust on my bike and absolutely love it. The quality is top notch, the sound is awesome, and performance is excellent. I don't know if it added power or not, because the difference is so minimal. However, it did free up the motor. It revs easier, drops between shifts easier, it smoothed out the shifts, and the bike just seems to be more responsive.

I know the pipe is available for the F4i and Jessah had one and was very happy with it. Here's a pic of what mine looks like. They have a couple different models in the evo series - including different finishes (polished, carbon, Ti) and dual and single port exit. Also, all of the pipes in the evo series come with removable silencers, very nice feature.

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.