Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Girls,

We have a ton of brand new Scorpion Exhaust Systems that I need to move. These things are starting at $169.99 and nothing over $500...Everyhting is at least 50% off. Systems are in stock and ready to ship. You can check them out at Jet-Ski Parts, Sportbike Parts, Snowmobile Parts, ATV Parts - or

Scorpion Sportbike Exhaust Jet-Ski Parts, Sportbike Parts, Snowmobile Parts, ATV Parts -

Feel free to call me directly or email me at 800-655-1460 x 510 or [email protected] with any questions or concerns. We also have over 1,000,000 OEM and aftermarket parts available. If you need anything, we are here to help

Ride Safe!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I can vouch for this sale! I bought a brand new, in box set of Scorpion slip ons for my B-King for $284! Got them in 3 days, with $5 shipping. Do not hesitate to call these guys, ask for Brian. :bowdown

·
ALL weather rider
207 Posts
their price states $299 for my gsx650F....Not exactly a deal...OR, is it 50% off of the listed price?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we already sold out of the GSX650 pipes, they were $189.99. Give me a buzz if you are looking for something and I will get you hooked up!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Guys,

The Scorpion Exhaust Deal Returns... Kinda

1500 sku's at closeout pricing

Email us @ [email protected] or call 800-655-1460 for up to date inventory and pricing. We're looking at between 30 and 50% off retail

1 - 5 of 5 Posts