Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some of the best excuses you've or someone you know have used to get out of work? I usually just tell them I'm sick and won't be in, I've been at my job long enough where that is sufficient. My buddy called out the other day, and holy shit he's a fucktard. He told them "I caught lime disease, I won't be in today, I should be ok tommorow." That shit actually worked :eek:nfloor.

Steve

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
LIME DISEASE?? Oh puleeeeezzzze!!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I don't call in sick,I call in fun............the sun is shinning and it's warm,I won't be there.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
jim schmidt said:
"I'll come to work if you want me to, but I've got poison ivy all over my crotch and I can't stop scratching it."

Dude that's herps not poison ivy. quit fucking sluts.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
jim schmidt said:
"I'll come to work if you want me to, but I've got poison ivy all over my crotch and I can't stop scratching it."

LOL

·
Registered
801 Posts
No excuses for me... Fortunately I date the boss.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
I just told my boss that I'm going to hit the 1/4 mile strip. I don't make excuses. I just let them know.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
if i want the night off i just call in and say i'm not coming in they already know why and don't even bother to ask anymore....besides i only work 3 nights a week so it's not like i call in very often...

·
Registered
371 Posts
If I don't work, I don't have the opportunity to get paid... Sales jobs suck that way.

·
Registered
55 Posts
When I call in "sick" my job isn't allowed to ask me why. The can only ask me to provide a doctors note after the third day straight.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
I rarely ever call in so if i do i work directly under the GM of our company. Me and him sit around most of the day cracking up laughing about one thing or the other, so i just tell him. He knows that if i DO call in im really sick

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
ditto on what Badgixxer said, working only 3 days aweek like we do, it is extremely difficult to justify calling in. However, they can only ask if it is GI/other. I have called in 1 time in over a year. Never told them I caught lime disease though.lol. dork :lao

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
C'mon. The classic is "Hi boss, yeah, I've got a case of anal glaucoma...

...because I can't see my ass getting out of bed today!" :lao :lao :lao

·
Registered
388 Posts
It's incredibly easy to call into my job. I just have to leave a message the night before my shift or an hour before my shift.

Usually say I'm not coming in. If they ask me why, I just say I was sick.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Yeah i just call and say i dont feel well and that i'm taking a sick day. Hell I have 3 weeks of sick time just sitting there.

·
Registered
361 Posts
in my current job, I have yet to call in sick, at the last place, the only times I ever called in sick, was because I was actually sick the few times that I didn't feel like working was because I always picked days that nothing was going on anyway, and usually I had already worked a very long week the previous or had worked over the weekend and had a day off comming to me anyway.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
When I was in High School and worked at a restaurant some dipshit called in and said his mom died when she really didn't.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
At my current job, I haven't called into work sick since I was hired. I'm going to have 7 years purfect attendance next month.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts