Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that I would be thinking about doing it anytime soon but would it be possible to to one larger exaust under the tail. Or is it too difficult. Sorry I should say would it be easy, I know anything is possible with a nice metal shop and tons of money.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I know anything is possible with a nice metal shop and tons of money.

Bingo

That being said it might be kinda of tricky. Even if you found a pipe that fit under there then you gotta mount it. It has been contemplated before though as I remember seeing a similar thread. I don't think the OP ended up going anywhere with the idea.

Why lose the sex appeal of the dual exhaust?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I was thinking a single but b***** maybe something kinda oval shaped if I were to go kinda street fighter with it. For a more "wheres the exaust" kinda reaction.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
To be honest, the stock exhaust IS one big chamber, it just has 2 outlets.

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
the bikes in the australian fz6 cup used a single gytr can. just have to make a hanger for it but really i dont think it would be too hard. the hardest part would be to mod the tail section to make it look good.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,222 Posts
fabbing a bracket....easy....easier if you go ghetto...

making the tail section flow and look nice....a little harder, but with some fibreglass, some patience and some bondo...it's still do-able.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was thinking about something sorta like this: (not sure if anyone will actually understand but ill try) Sorta a oval exaust that like whisper said maybe with a little fiberglass or even brushed aluminum is mad to kinda make the whole tail ection look like a complete oval. Kinda pull a "heatsheild" sorta ting from the apex of the oval in a smooth line meet up with the edge of the rear end. I may have to get/make a new tail section/rear lights. Not super sure just something I haven't seen and would certainly make my FZ my own

1 - 10 of 10 Posts