Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Too bad yer way down middle of country in Missouri. I'm up in Michigan and debating getting one of these. Good price on it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Damn to bad you didnt have this posted back in june and i knew about this website. I would have for sure bought it, i was living in st. joseph, mo. Ohh well! Good luck selling

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
All the good bikes/deals are too far away *cries*

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am located in Lake Of The Ozarks area.... and moderatley interested. :alky

Has it been laid down?
Any modifications?
What kind of riding did you do mostly?
any thing else I should know? :)

thanks!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First of all I just have to apologize, I know it said $1500 but i was strapped for cash at the time. I was offered 1800 for it at the beginning of last season and didn't accept it because I had just bought it and didn't get to ride it much. Its put away for winter right now and I plan on selling it in the spring because bikes bring more money at that time of the year. If fully expect to get 1800 out of it in the spring so if you can pay that much for it I'm still interested in selling otherwise I'll just wait.

As for your questions.

Has it been laid down---Not by me. The guy that had it before me said he dropped it the very first day he bought it as he was unloading it out of the truck. This dropped snapped off the turn signal on the right side. He half-ass fixed the plastic, added flushmounts and then painted the bike the black color it is in the photo. As you can see in the photo, the crack isn't real noticable from a distance but up close and in person you can see the plastic is cracked around the right side flushmount.

Any mods---Not any performance mods, I did however cut some of the baffling out of the stock exhaust just to make it a bit louder. It looks completely stock but it just isn't as quiet.

What kind of riding---Me, and one of my friends road down around roaring river, Northern arkansas, and a few trips down to tablerock just for some fast cornering action. That was the riding that was most enjoyable to me. I also road the bike to work when weather permitted, and as often as I could even if just a short distance to the store to pick up a bottle of catsup. Pretty much i road the bike whenever I could and looked for excuses to ride. If you're worried about me being hard on the bike, I wasn't a stunter. I'm too chicken to try wheelies or anything as I couldn't afford to screw up my bike doing stupid shit. The hardest riding I did was corner carving down 76 around tablerock.

Just shoot me another PM if your interested or have any more questions.
Thanks,
C.J. Myers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts