Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went back several pages and couldn't find a single thing about ex-wives. Getting ready to meet her (the ex) in court for the second time this year and I anticipate getting hosed again.

Anybody have horror stories the want to share?

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I would, but then my bloodpressure would skyrocket.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Max Deutch said:
I would, but then my bloodpressure would skyrocket.

amen to that :lol

velo...do you have kids with her? If not you're lucky...if you do....i feel your pain.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, three. She's has me for about a grand a month now, sure it'll get worse next month.

·
20,262 Posts
That's cheap...i pay almost 500 for one...but it sucks that they keep taking you in for no reason. Mine hasn't yet...just waiting for that. Instead she won't let me talk to him, or calls me names while he's in the area, won't let me see him...threatens with "state" crap that never falls through.....okay..i need to stop :twofinger

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
it works two ways fellas. I have an ex-husband that is a complete dick. he told me i was a bad influence on my 8 year old daughter b/c i worked full time and was trying to better myself by going back to school. he claims her emotional problems stems from me and every time i would see her (I let him have custody since I work nights, go to school, work, etc) and she went home, she was a holy terror for about 3 days after. finally, he told me he didn't want me to see her anymore so i lost a year out of her life b/c of this dipshit. then he takes me back to court and claims i made no attempt to see her for the last year even though he woudln't accept my phone calls, returned my letters, etc. so, long story short, not only did i get raped in court (i pay almost 600 a month), but he told me he didn't want her to do this, do that, or that, etc. and he wants me to pay for half of her school clothes (which i found out I don't have to unless i want to), her prescriptions (which is fine, except she doesn';t need med's) and her pshycologist appointments (which she wouldn't need if he wasn't an asshole).

no i'm not bitter.

·
20,262 Posts
silent...I know i wasn't trying to portray it is a one-way street. I've meet some pretty ruthless dads out there as well. Usually though the women gets the child in the divorce which sucks...almost like defaulted for some reason.

Silent sounds like from your last 4 sentences that we have ALOT in common when it comes to ex's......on the same sheet of musice...that's for sure

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Oh boy........this is going to be an interesting topic....

·
20,262 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Oh boy........this is going to be an interesting topic....

Why do you say that? :dunno

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Rascus said:
Why do you say that? :dunno
Because I can just hear all the bashing now about the evil ex-wives...LOL

·
Registered
542 Posts
I think the court system is completely set up for the woman. Not that some guys are total dicks and deserve to get bent over by the court. But take my case. 17 years in local and federal law enforcement well liked and trusted in the community. I went to every baseball, soccer, basketball, practice and game you name it I was there when I was married. I was an excellent father.

She made me out in court as some kind of prick who did not care anything about my kids. Judge ruled against me and I got to see them 3 days out of every 14. TOTAL blows.

Now since my divorce she has been arrested and convicted of assault and battery and then later Felony child abuse.

The courts still would not give me custody from a convicted child abuser and here I am a police officer. WTF. I have to say I have a lot less faith in the legal system now.

·
20,262 Posts
RSixxy....i think if people weren't afraid of having what they say used against them there would be some seriously long rants.....believe me.

Lost Sheep...sorry to hear about your situation...it's ashame the court system doesn't find for the father, espically in your case. I've seen situations where the mom is doped up on crack with a needle in her arm and the cops take the kids to child protect service and the dad STILL didn't get the kid.

To be honest I don't have much faith in the system either. Hope it never comes down to that. The said thing is the one is who suffering the most is the kid. They (being whoever has custody, not a he/she thing) claim that they are doing best for the kid when in reality they are only doing the most selfish thing...whatever is best for them

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The 1k is in addition to what I pay for health care, so it comes out pretty close to $600 apiece. The funny thing about it is that she doesn't work... doesn't need to cause her new husband make something like three times what I do. I don't get it.

Hey girls, don't get me wrong, gender has nothing to do with it. Somepeople are just screwed up no matter what they have between their legs.

·
Registered
290 Posts
If it wasn't for my conscience she'd have 2 in the back of her head by now.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Rascus said:
RSixxy....i think if people weren't afraid of having what they say used against them there would be some seriously long rants.....believe me.
True on that!! However, I have a few women friends that have been screwed over royally by the court system, one because her husband is a cop...hmmm...go figure....she got a bad short end of the stick..really bad!! Talk about favoritism...in the worst way :lame

I feel sorry for you that got the bad end...I too have male friends that got some crappy deals. It's a shame!!

Luckily my ex-hubby and I were amicable--still talk to this very day in fact!! :headbang We just didn't see the need to get all mean about things..guess we are a few of the lucky ones :dunno

·
20,262 Posts
You're situation is alot different...no kids involved....throw some kids into the mix and it gets down right nasty and mean

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Rascus said:
You're situation is alot different...no kids involved....through some kids into the mix and it gets down right nasty and mean
+++++++1

oh yeah, you think you know a person b/c you 've been with them for a x number of years, then along comes a child, you discover you hate the other person, you want out. and this whole time that you've been in la la land, you are thinking, they'll never do that to me...then surprise! next thing you know, you are getting reamed in court and taking it up the ass in a serious manner. without lube. the worst part is, you know you can look forward to this ass reaming pretty much every year until your said child is 18, married or out of school. and you hate yourself b/c you are really hoping they decide to put off going to college until after they are out of their house b/c you are already sick and tired of paying for the ex-s new truck. even though they are living rent free, etc. damn focker. sorry for the rant, but he seriously pisses me off.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
*hugs Brandy*

We've been through enough this weekend.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
:eek: thank you

1 - 20 of 30 Posts