Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I've seen like a million threads about this. Okay, maybe a million is a bit exagerated, but I've seen a bunch.

I think we all need to not tell them that the site got started over, and just try to convince them that they must've been banned for something. Then, start moving to ban them again. That will confuse the hell out of people, and be amusing in the process.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Speaking of getting banned, what happened to the dude with the Jimi hendrix avatar?

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was a thread about it in the Iowa room in the regional sections.

I guess he got into it with fred and mrzedexargh, or however you spell that.

He got banned.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
!!!Kennedy!!! said:
Speaking of getting banned, what happened to the dude with the Jimi hendrix avatar?

Alright, here's the thread that he got banned for.

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=295&page=6&pp=15

Starts on page six, post #83. It's lame, basicly he just flames on Rsixxy girl for no real apparent reason, then goes on to talk shit to a super mod and Fred. He started it, they ended it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Eh, whatever its all lame, I can't believe people actually have the time to argue over a forum, at least take it to email or something sheesh....But I did like his Avatar haha

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^

I like to argue with people on the internet. I can just picture them getting so upset, yet I just calmly debate them. It's amusing to me.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Alright, I've seen like a million threads about this. Okay, maybe a million is a bit exagerated, but I've seen a bunch.

I think we all need to not tell them that the site got started over, and just try to convince them that they must've been banned for something. Then, start moving to ban them again. That will confuse the hell out of people, and be amusing in the process.
I don't know how many people you'll find to go along with that, and especially the banning part. You'll have WAY more luck getting people to go ahead and start banning post whores.

·
Banned
730 Posts
Justin726 said:
You'll have WAY more luck getting people to go ahead and start banning post whores.
:) /thumbup

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I agree Justin... I think we need to go on a post whore banning spree!

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
CasterTroy said:
20-1 I know who that is........anyone care to take a guess?

If you nail it YOU can have the honor of exposing this member who re-registered under that name JUST to mess with her
The person registered with KAT-RYDA is the KAT-RYDA from before. He's from Des Moines, Iowa. He's not an alias of anyone else. So, what I'm trying to say...is I'll take those 20-1 odds you're laying down.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Alright, here's the thread that he got banned for.

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=295&page=6&pp=15

Starts on page six, post #83. It's lame, basicly he just flames on Rsixxy girl for no real apparent reason, then goes on to talk shit to a super mod and Fred. He started it, they ended it.

Yep--that's for you get for being an :asshole Talk about weird!! Never had that happen on here before where someone just comes out and flames me for no reason whatsoever--psycho!!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
CasterTroy said:
20-1 I know who that is........anyone care to take a guess?

If you nail it YOU can have the honor of exposing this member who re-registered under that name JUST to mess with her

You know what I think I might know.....old type of car???

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
yumm yes please LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts