Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Lehigh Valley area people, anyone want to hook up for a Sunday ride?

Weather's supposed to be good (high of 84 for Sunday).

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I not from there but I'm still around. I am no longer on vacation so I have to make up for 2 weeks of not working. I am a little behind. I am planning my next vacation already in 2 months or so. I have to be far enough ahead to go though.

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
I wish I could go. I'm sitting here in Wisconsin and the weather couldn't be better. Wish I had my bike with me.

·
Yes I actually DO ride;-)
328 Posts
ejworthen said:
I wish I could go. I'm sitting here in Wisconsin and the weather couldn't be better. Wish I had my bike with me.
Sucks to be you! :neener

I'm game for a ride Sunday. (I'm taking my bike to be inspected tomorrow. Don't want to risk any more run-in's with the popo.) :lol

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I just got back from the gurage again. After I posted I went back to the shop and did some more. See it's not all fun and games when you own a shop. I have to work twice as hard.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LadyJules31 said:
Sucks to be you! :neener

I'm game for a ride Sunday. (I'm taking my bike to be inspected tomorrow. Don't want to risk any more run-in's with the popo.) :lol
I'll buzz you tomorrow
The beast is currently spread out in the garage ..... should be back in one piece sometime tomorrow.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LadyJules31 said:

Hope your bike's legal now.
PM'd.

·
Registered
78 Posts
damn i'm from east stroudsburg but i'm taking the bike down to my brothers house tommorow! we need to set something up in advance so i dont make plans, them i'm in :)

·
Club Racer
226 Posts
Does look like a nice day for a ride. Guess i should have checked here soooner. I am off the next 2 weekends so keep me in mine if you ride.

·
328 Posts
nurider said:
Alright Lehigh Valley area people, anyone want to hook up for a Sunday ride?

Weather's supposed to be good (high of 84 for Sunday).
For someone that initiated a post for a Sunday ride... you sure came up with enough excuses NOT to ride. :eek:nfloor

You missed a good ride up 611, 447, 715, 209, and back home over Blue Mt. & down 145. It ended up being 7 of us that went.

Rhett, you should have joined us... Nurider couldn't get his lazy butt outta bed early enough to make it. :rolleyes :lao

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
Rhett said:
Does look like a nice day for a ride. Guess i should have checked here soooner. I am off the next 2 weekends so keep me in mine if you ride.
I'm in Wisconsin now on vacation but am coming back Wednesday. I'm off mid-week next week so if you want to go for a ride during the day PM me.

·
328 Posts
Let's get something planned for either Saturday or Sunday (the 6th or 7th)... wanna do the French Creek ride on one of those days (not TOO early though, lol)?

Maybe meet up on Sunday around 10 am??

·
Club Racer
226 Posts
LadyJules31 said:
For someone that initiated a post for a Sunday ride... you sure came up with enough excuses NOT to ride. :eek:nfloor

You missed a good ride up 611, 447, 715, 209, and back home over Blue Mt. & down 145. It ended up being 7 of us that went.

Rhett, you should have joined us... Nurider couldn't get his lazy butt outta bed early enough to make it. :rolleyes :lao

maybe next weekend. That sounds like a long ride. I did a whole 40 miles today.

·
Club Racer
226 Posts
oh yeah i do know a little of that run, you come back down 209 via Brodheadsville???? Isn't that stupid slow/busy on a weekend?

·
328 Posts
Rhett said:
oh yeah i do know a little of that run, you come back down 209 via Brodheadsville???? Isn't that stupid slow/busy on a weekend?
No, we came down 715, to 209 (for just a short part of it), and then turned off 209 and hit the back roads home and came over Blue Mt.

We left 191 around 9am and got home around 1-1:30. Nice but long ride.

·
Club Racer
226 Posts
LadyJules31 said:
No, we came down 715, to 209 (for just a short part of it), and then turned off 209 and hit the back roads home and came over Blue Mt.

We left 191 around 9am and got home around 1-1:30. Nice but long ride.

I know that area of 209 well. I don't know 715 but where it hits 209. I went to Pleasant valley high school for 2 years so i know the area some There are a few good back roads up there but you have to be carefully. There is one spot where BOTH wheels can leave the ground if going too fast.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts