Sport Bikes banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
Joined
·
20,262 Posts
CasterTroy said:
Isn't that called a donkey punch?
No, my understanding of it is... You are doing her doggystyle and right when you are ready to do your thing you punch her in the back of the head, supposedly she tightens up real quick. Never done it so don't know if it works, nor would i do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,266 Posts
I always thought it was that one night with the hooker, a case of scotch, and the circus midget.
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Gezz L8 Braker..... where do you come up with all of these pics?

As for the rest of you.. The Donkey Punch? WTF? :D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Naughty76 said:
Gezz L8 Braker..... where do you come up with all of these pics?

As for the rest of you.. The Donkey Punch? WTF? :D
I love funny pics...Too many of these threads have such serious overtone that it's nice just to sit back and laugh at ourselves everyonce in a while :D

And I can't believe you've never heard of a donkey punch :p
 

·
You will be missed Shawn
Joined
·
6,508 Posts
there is some weird shit out there. i have a friend that was telling me about a boston meathook? or a NJ meathook? something like that. weird shit.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
silent_R1 said:
there is some weird shit out there. i have a friend that was telling me about a boston meathook? or a NJ meathook? something like that. weird shit.
????????????????????????????????

WTF?....Even I'm in the dark on those :confused:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
L8 Braker said:
I love funny pics...Too many of these threads have such serious overtone that it's nice just to sit back and laugh at ourselves everyonce in a while :D

And I can't believe you've never heard of a donkey punch :p

Serious??? what board are you reading????? There's not tons of serious stuff in this forum!! :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
silent_R1 said:
there is some weird shit out there. i have a friend that was telling me about a boston meathook? or a NJ meathook? something like that. weird shit.

WHAT??!! Is that like playing in a dungeon or something??? Sounds like S&M stuff :eek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
oh ok I hear what you are saying, other threads in general on the whole website--got cha "wink"
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top