Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Flatout said:
How about right after that act. saying hmm i've had better that probably would set either partner off. Your mom/sister/friend was so much better
true....it would not be advised to say that unless you like S&M :D

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
CasterTroy said:
Isn't that called a donkey punch?
No, my understanding of it is... You are doing her doggystyle and right when you are ready to do your thing you punch her in the back of the head, supposedly she tightens up real quick. Never done it so don't know if it works, nor would i do it.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I always thought it was that one night with the hooker, a case of scotch, and the circus midget.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Gezz L8 Braker..... where do you come up with all of these pics?

As for the rest of you.. The Donkey Punch? WTF? :D

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Naughty76 said:
Gezz L8 Braker..... where do you come up with all of these pics?

As for the rest of you.. The Donkey Punch? WTF? :D
I love funny pics...Too many of these threads have such serious overtone that it's nice just to sit back and laugh at ourselves everyonce in a while :D

And I can't believe you've never heard of a donkey punch :p

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
there is some weird shit out there. i have a friend that was telling me about a boston meathook? or a NJ meathook? something like that. weird shit.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
silent_R1 said:
there is some weird shit out there. i have a friend that was telling me about a boston meathook? or a NJ meathook? something like that. weird shit.
????????????????????????????????

WTF?....Even I'm in the dark on those :confused:

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
L8 Braker said:
I love funny pics...Too many of these threads have such serious overtone that it's nice just to sit back and laugh at ourselves everyonce in a while :D

And I can't believe you've never heard of a donkey punch :p

Serious??? what board are you reading????? There's not tons of serious stuff in this forum!! :p

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
silent_R1 said:

WHAT??!! Is that like playing in a dungeon or something??? Sounds like S&M stuff :eek:

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
oh ok I hear what you are saying, other threads in general on the whole website--got cha "wink"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts