Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw this dude blaze right by my house with cops flying right behind him last night, and i knew it would end like this.. heres the story

SAN JUAN – A motorcycle driver is fighting for his life this morning after skidding out of control on his bike. Police were in pursuit of the man at the time of the crash.

SAN JUAN -- The driver of a motorcycle was in critical condition Thursday morning after he crashed during a high-speed chase with police.

The driver crashed just north of San Juan, plowing through several mailboxes along the way.

The chase started on Raul Longoria and the Expressway 83 frontage road after police tried to pull the driver over for speeding.

The driver was in the hospital with life-threatening injuries. No word yet on what charges he’ll face. Police are still investigating the incident.

heres the vid:
http://www.newschannel5.tv/images/buttons/watch_video_large.gif

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i tried the link on their website & not even that one works... sorry bout that guys.......... but i heard this guy from inside my crib, went outside and he was doing 100+mph on a 2 laner at bout 11'ish p.m. .. just plain stupidity.. i guess he didnt earn his crossbones

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
witnessed many and been involved in my share....
if you're gonna gamble with your life know the consequences....

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
It's cheaper to just pull over and get the ticket...

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
That crossbones kid is already notorious, funny. People will join the site asking, "Where do I get these crossbones stickers I keep hearing about?" As for the chase in the news maybe it was a thief in which case may he rot in hell. On the other hand is it worth to any of the parties involved?
The only way a cop will ever catch a sportbike is:
1) They crash.
2) They run out of gas/bike dies.
3) They give up.

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
Now I'll be the first to admit, the guy is a fucktard and should be hammered for doing stupid shit like that. But is says it happened at night, so chances are many people weren't out. Did they really have to give chase? They had to of known he wasn't going to give up. I guess maybe I'd feel different if I had lived on that street or he crashed into my car later that day because the police didn't stop him. We should only be so lucky as to the fact he was the only one that got hurt.

·
Flyin' Low
756 Posts
I saw some guy out-running the cops on a late model 600rr on rt. 33 in PA. He was in full leathers, gloves, boots and helmet. He must have been going 140+. He absolutely flew by me in the left lane and about 40 seconds later 3 police cars flew by me. Dangerous stuff...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yeah, my own. But none of another cyclist.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Ambitious1 said:
I saw some guy out-running the cops on a late model 600rr on rt. 33 in PA. He was in full leathers, gloves, boots and helmet. He must have been going 140+. He absolutely flew by me in the left lane and about 40 seconds later 3 police cars flew by me. Dangerous stuff...
3 cops? I wonder if having 3 of them after him is going to make a dimes worth of difference. Once the guy is far enough ahead all he has to do is turn off somewhere, wait for the smokies to fly by, then go back in the direction he came.

·
Flyin' Low
756 Posts
Yea really. 3 of them only makes it more dangerous for the rest of us. Cops drive those big stupid crown victorias like they were made for high speed or something.

·
F-You and Yourspace!
799 Posts
Here the Highway Patrol has super beefed up camaro pursuit cars, and one cop was quoted saying "this will definatly give the bikes a run for their money."

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i saw a post on here talk'in bout a light switch to the rear brake light,,, so hit the switch and no tail light...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts