Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
At least guy's riding. I give him credit for that... and before the gear nazi's come on, I'm sure he has a tough time finding gear that fits properly.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Ok, I agree that he is big and at least he's riding, but may I add.. MY EYES MY EYES!!!! THEY BURN!!!!!!!!!!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that might be something on the window of the car, not sure though.

·
Registered
765 Posts
:eek: Poor 929 suspension. :( It looks like he has the compression dialed in completely! Get the the forks and shock resprung idiot!! It has to handle like crap for him. I am glad he is riding, but think he needs to be educated.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
I don't have a problem with ugly people. Some people get a handful of bad genes; they can't change that. But there is no excuse for being out of shape.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
My butt hangsout like that in my lowrise jeans I'm sure :lol.

Difference being......"cute butt" and the fantasy of seeing said cute butt shed the rest of the clothing sends men into temp. convulsions and women into "jealous bitch" mode leaving them to critisize

Here.....if more were to be reveiled men AND women would be sent into hyper-shock and both would instantly be in need of immediate medical attention due to shock :D

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Where did you get that picture of me? Dammit man... I figured when I went out riding no one seen me.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Damn you guys are freaking harsh, yeah he's big but jesus, You all are going to hell. Not all fat people can help being fat, it's all determined by your metabolic rate and nothing you can do can change it. I give him credit for riding and I doubt any of you would say anything to his face, in fear you dont know how mean he can be or if he's packin. You all get on people about being responsible riders and wearing gear ect ect. How about you check out your morals and values, before you bitch to someone about wearing leathers.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
evils-03-RR said:
Damn you guys are freaking harsh, yeah he's big but jesus, You all are going to hell. Not all fat people can help being fat, it's all determined by your metabolic rate and nothing you can do can change it. I give him credit for riding and I doubt any of you would say anything to his face, in fear you dont know how mean he can be or if he's packin. You all get on people about being responsible riders and wearing gear ect ect. How about you check out your morals and values, before you bitch to someone about wearing leathers.
Take a damn joke and quit whining, I'm in the middle of a damn hurricane with 36 mins left on the battery to my laptop and the last thing I need to read is needless bitching :hshot .

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hahaha honestly i think people can help being fat. If your parents are fat your ass will most likely be fat too becuase you will be eating what they eat. Your metabolism might really play a roll but you can work around it all if you try REALLY hard. Sorry fat asses

1 - 20 of 37 Posts